At Frame.io, were powering the future of creative collaboration. Over 700,000 video professionals use Frame.io to seamlessly share media & gather timestamped feedback from team members & clients. Simply put, we help companies create better video, together.
Frame.io is backed by Accel, SignalFire, FirstMark, Jared Leto & a host of other phenomenal investors. We've built a highly functional & market-leading product used & loved by companies such as Turner, Disney, NASA, Snapchat, BBC, BuzzFeed, TED, Adobe, Udemy, & many more.
Were still in the early days of transforming the way the world collaborates on video, & we are on the hunt for talented individuals to help us achieve our vision.
About the Support Team
The Frame.io Support team is based in NYC while having representatives in Dublin & Los Angeles. With these three cities combined, we're working towards covering support 24/7. The team delivers solutions, troubleshoots issues & provides an over-and-above positive experience for users in 180+ countries.
If you think you're up for the challenge, be ready to join the conversation. In just a few weeks, we'll cram your brain so full of Frame.io knowledge, you may never have to consult our FAQs again. Not only will you be surrounded by some of the nicest folks in the company, you'll be in direct interaction with the amazing members of the extraordinary Frame.io community.
About the Role
This is a full-time position working in the New York City headquarters. Youve worked in the post-production industry, have a serious attention to detail & thrive while teaching people.
You will be in charge of leading training sessions with all new employees. We developed a week-long session called Frame.iKnow & we continue to learn & iterate on our training process. Meeting & training Enterprise customers doesnt stress you out. Youll be listening to their post-production workflow & delivering custom training for each of their different teams. Creating tutorial videos to live in our Support Knowledge Base is in your wheelhouse.
With training, you'll understand the workflow processes people are trying to solve & how to educate employees & users towards Frame.io's solution to save them time & increase productivity.
Our clients use video editing softwares such as Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Final Cut Pro X & others. Experience using advanced video editing software is necessary for this role.
- Have a strong work ethic, ability to work autonomously
- Post-Production experience required
- 1-3 years product education experience
- Prior editing experience in Adobe Premiere/After Effects or FCPX
- Proactive, energetic attitude & desire to work in a results-oriented environment
- Creative thinker always looking for better solutions
- Understand the value & challenges of working in a start-up environment
- Willingness to keep a flexible schedule, which will include some night shifts, weekends & holiday hours
Bonus Points if you have
- 1-3 years experience Customer Service in a SaaS environment
- Lead new hire training sessions groups of 1-8 people
- Host a variety of live webinar sessions for customers
- Perform on-site Enterprise Onboarding sessions
- Record & edit custom tutorial videos for Enterprise customers
- Record tutorial videos for the support knowledge base & in-app responses
- Investigate technical issues & see them through to a resolution/solution
- Ability to maintain successful team & individual KPIs
- Make active contributions to help achieve team goals & KPIs
- Navigate Adobe Premiere & FCPX workflow questions
- Identify, escalate & prioritize bugs found in the software using JIRA
- Communicate with the product & engineering teams regarding customer feedback
- Competitive salary & equity
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Daily catered lunch & fully stocked kitchen with cold brew on tap
- Unlimited PTO
- Volunteering paid time off
- Work from anywhere week
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- Discounted gym membership
- Free Citi-Bike membership
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible Spending Account
At Frame.io, we believe that learning from different backgrounds & perspectives will allow us to elevate each other & help us build a better product for our users.
We are proud to be committed to equal employment opportunity, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.