Revel Systems is the POS & platform built to help businesses achieve their goals. Improving day-to-day operations & fueling merchant growth, Revels streamlined ecosystem pairs an intuitive point of sale with powerful management tools, integrating inventory management, employee management, sales reporting, & more into a single platform.
Revel works with businesses from small merchants to global enterprises, that are looking to implement cutting-edge technology that helps increase revenue, improve efficiency, & enhance experiences for employees & customers. Founded in 2010 Revel is a leading member of the Apple Enterprise Mobility Program.
The Revel team is focused on its mission to disrupt & modernize the state of commerce by providing businesses of every size the tools necessary to thrive. Come join a smart, motivated team & work at a leading technology company during the next phase of growth.
- A provider of launchpads for entrepreneurs to start businesses with confidence
- Giving control & insights to owners to help manage fast growth
- Enhancing consumers experience & provide world class engagement with merchants
- Lovedby high growth businesses
- Manage all major partnerships for Revel related to the GTM product suite; namely the ecosystem partners that connect with our solution, & the payments partnerships we support
- Turn this partner ecosystem into a mini business by monetizing the relationships, & driving more MRR per customer with partner solutions in our portfolio
- Strategize which partners to white label, & which are necessary for industry support, to make sure we have a complete & best in class ecosystem that supports our sales objectives, especially with Enterprise size customers
- Negotiate & handle building ongoing business relationships with all revenue based monetizing partners. Build processes to support the many non-revenue-based partners that are necessary in the POS environment, & keep friction low for both our customers & internal organizations.
- Drive requirements around API, partners, & payments into the development organization
- Lead, manage & mentor a team of Product Managers & Partner resources to execute the roadmap
- Manage the lifecycle from concept to phasing out of the products across all partner/payments offerings
- Define pricing & competitive positioning
- Develop budgets, forecasts, metrics & measures. Monitor & evaluate the results.
- Drive & track revenue of all revenue-based partners in line with sales & business goals
- Interview hire & train employees.
- Accountable for the quality of teams, product, human & business performance.
- Responsible for ensuring effective cross-functional collaboration, especially important as the ecosystem has on impact on every function in the business from development to support to fulfillment to sales & marketing & operations
- Lead, define, represent & communicate the partner & payments strategy, vision & roadmap in line with the businesses long-term goals
- Assess product development & enhancement opportunities related to APIs & the ecosystem
- Influence business & industry practices by driving innovative ideas, solutions, products & thought leadership
- Often may serve as the public face of Revels GTM especially with regard to ecosystem strategy; ability to interact with the press; market analysts; strategic partners; & other industry leaders, & at conferences.
- Take part fully in a range of industry events including conventions, panels, forums.
- 7+ years in combination of point of sale ecosystem partners, acquiring merchants & consumer wallets
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or IT or similar relevant work experience
- Capability to manage & influence diverse organizations & teams to achieve common goals
- Passionate about satisfying customers by building world-class products, teams & processes
- Knowledge of Agile process & principles
- Outstanding communication, presentation & leadership skills
- Previous exposure to Jira, Confluence, Salesforce, NetSuite
- Excellent organizational, time management, attention to detail skills
- Fast on feet, results oriented entrepreneurial slant
- Sharp analytical & problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker able to create a clear vision
- Work in a team of experienced & highly skilled professionals
- Flexible working schedule
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Catered Lunches
- Monthly office Happy Hours
- Apple equipment
- Employee benefits: gym & commuter subsidy, referral bonus, healthcare, wellness programs, & 401K plan