All about these Boxed Boxes!
Boxed was launched in our CEOs garage in 2013 by an eclectic group of experienced tech pioneers. They had a simple idea: to make shopping for family-sized products easy, convenient, affordable & fun. Today, we deliver a first-class e-commerce experience for everyday essentials across the country. Were a late stage start-up that places technology & innovation at the heart of all that we do. Our technology platform & automated, state-of-the-art fulfillment centers make headlines; & our systems utilize machine learning, predictive analytics & future-state technologies to ensure a delightful B2C & B2B online shopping experience. While technology is at the core of what we do, providing a personalized, thoughtful & seamless shopping experience is at the core of who we are. We value each & every customer, & every single order receives a hand-written thank you note. We have offices located in New York City & San Mateo, & three fulfillment centers in New Jersey, Nevada & Texas. Currently, all corporate employees are working remotely.
Unpack your Potential at Boxed!
Boxed is made up of a vibrant & fun group of people who work with passion for driving superior value & experience to our customers. Thats where you come in!
We are looking for an exceptional Recruiter to add to our growing team. You would play a crucial role in building out Boxed with Mobile, Product, Design, & other critical teams to ensure we offer a world-class customer experience. As part of a small team, with significant ownership over the process, you will engineer new recruiting features as well as maintain the quality of recruiting, so that our internal clients have a great experience working with us.
We value anyone who can think critically & learn quickly. You should feel comfortable diving into the work & be comfortable making decisions that shape the way Boxed will be built for years to come. You should feel unyielding passion for the work you do each day.
The Recruiter is essential to the continuing growth & development of Boxed. You will be the face of recruitment at Boxed! The ideal candidate will have a firm understanding of, & provide a high-quality experience to, the recruiting process & the People team. You will be responsible for the successful completion of the full life-cycle of recruitment for the roles you oversee.
- Be a cultural ambassador for Boxed, hiring only people who are culturally additive to us
- Be known as a critical-thinker & problem-solver across the Boxed family
- Have the ability to handle themselves in a professional manner in all situations; & exercise coolness under pressure. Strong negotiation skills are also critical in handling hires
- Recruit a high volume of roles across our functional teams. Work closely with leadership to identify hiring needs, plans for team growth, calibrate for role fit, & close key hires
- Devise a talent strategy that aligns with our overarching business needs & reaches talent across diverse groups, functions & geographies
- Deliver a smooth & memorable candidate experience at all stages of the interview process
- Build successful hiring pipelines by proactively recruiting/sourcing talent for future needs
- Drive ongoing measurement & assessment of recruiting performance through metrics & reporting to ensure hiring goals are met
- Provide guidance to hiring managers regarding recruitment strategies, interview procedures & job posting processes throughout the full life-cycle of recruitment
- Maintain & update Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse) with job postings, resumes, applicant information, interview schedules, feedback & reference checks
- Manage a high volume of open requisitions & perform any & all administrative tasks required to accurately document recruitment metrics & data
- Recruit, interview & screen both active & passive candidates, providing hiring managers with further broadening our diverse employee base
- Interact with candidates from first contact to offer stage to ensure seamless candidate experience
- Source excellent candidates using both traditional & non-traditional avenues
- Complete the ad hoc projects as assigned
- 10+ years of proven, progressive recruitment experience at a fast paced start up with exposure to technical recruitment
- High level of proficiency with Applicant tracking Systems (Greenhouse preferred)
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of management & candidates in a professional manner
- High-level technical proficiency, particularly with Google Suite & Microsoft Office
- Understanding of new hire processes, employment law a plus
Benefits & Perks:
- Working with smart, positive people
- Competitive salary
- Full healthcare benefits
- Stock options
- Do work your friends will envy
- Unlimited vacation
- Self-motivated & willing to take initiative
- A willingness to share experience with others
- A passion for finding world-class talent
- Experience working with ATS (Greenhouse, LinkedIn)
- Excellent communications skills
- Keen eye for details & quality