Our growing Content Marketing team is looking for a creative, organized Social Media Associate to assist in the day-to-day operations & long-term social strategy for both Squarespace & Unfold. Social media is a critical touchpoint for discovery, storytelling & brand awareness & an expanding opportunity to build upon our long-standing, award-winning creative legacy.
In this role through organization, collaboration & attention to detail you will help raise Squarespaces international social profile, as well as partner closely with the Unfold team on social content development & execution. This position is based in our New York City headquarters & reports to the Social Team Lead.
- Schedule & monitor social content for Squarespace & Unfold across five social channels: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Pinterest, helping to manage & write cross-channel social editorial calendars
- Collaborate with International Marketing team on localized/international content for Squarespace social channels
- Build out boosting strategies for Squarespaces international social efforts across Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest
- Assist with tracking social metrics & compiling regular reports (including campaigns & product launches), utilizing this data to drive decision-making
- Engage in community management with fans & followers across platforms; liaise with Customer Operations team
- Keep a pulse on competitor social media efforts, as well as the social landscape at-large including trends, standout campaigns & key platform updates
- 3+ years in a social media or content marketing; editorial/lifestyle experience a plus
- Experience with the paid social landscape and/or organic social media boosting
- Knowledge of the digital landscape & passion for social media
- Strong written & verbal communications skills
- Creative & strategic thinker who can identify opportunities for growth, & content solutions to help achieve goals
- Impeccable attention to detail, time management skills & strong work ethic
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while meeting strict deadlines
- Both a self-starter & team player with great energy & drive
- Ability to champion ideas & execute in an expedited time frame & to establish trust & maintain a collaborative spirit working cross-functionally in the organization
- Preferred: Comfortable working with dashboards & data analytics software, as it relates to social media
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1000 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.