Head of Marketing
Simon Premium Outlets has joined forces with ecommerce powerhouse, Rue Gilt Groupe, to deliver an elite digital outlet experience. Shop Premium Outlets (shoppremiumoutlets.com) shoppers delight in special offers & curated assortments from the brands they love - always on sale, all in one place.
Were looking for
A Head of Marketing to evolve our brand to reach new audiences & to continue to grow brand love with our loyal customers. In this role, you will leverage storytelling, strategic insights, & data acumen to express our deep connection with consumers, partners & employees. This includes developing strategies & executing campaigns, & working closely with merchandising, product & marketplace teams to bring our brand to life in the right channels with compelling creative assets.
We are looking for a team member who is a strong communicator, leader & strategic thinker. This person must be motivated & creative, with a deep passion for ecommerce as well as the pragmatic details that drive measurable success. This person should possess an intellectual curiosity to learn, the courage to pursue & test new ideas, & the executional skills to deliver campaigns across the marketing funnel.
What Youll Do:
- Lead brand marketing campaigns rooted in strategic insights to build consumer connectivity & drive brand awareness. Drive innovation in the areas of storytelling, content, branding, & digital marketing.
- Develop & execute a comprehensive customer communications & lifecycle marketing strategy that encompasses email, push, SMS, onsite & mobile programs increasing customer engagement & lifetime value.
- Analyze & develop strategies to optimize SPOs Loyalty & Brand Ambassador Programs to further drive retention, increased purchase frequency, cross category purchases, & ROI.
- Lead, inspire, develop, & manage a group of high functioning team members to perform at the highest level & support world-class brands. Ensure organizational efficiency through collaboration, training, & development of the internal teams.
- Influence brand presence within the paid, micro-influencer & organic social media, display channels & paid search & positively impact member acquisition & activation.
- Direct online marketing campaigns across multiple platforms including the site, search engines, social & media publishers to ensure business goals & objectives are met, including traffic, acquisition & conversion.
At Rue Gilt Groupe, diversity enriches our passion, collaboration, kindness & innovation. Were committed to fostering an inclusive environment where every Associate is empowered to learn, grow & bring their full self to work. Even if you don't check off every qualification in the job description, that's okay. We encourage you to apply to any role that excites you & sparks delight! We can't wait to learn more about you.
- 10+ years of experience within marketing in a high-growth environment with a proven track record as a senior marketing leader with best-in-class, fast moving, consumer-focused companies where marketing was the defining driver of success.
- Experience with creating, launching and/or revamping consumer brands in a variety of contexts & scenarios.
- Storytelling & communication skills to align the organization to key messages & campaigns.
- Expertise in utilizing a number of different methodologies to understand consumers, identify opportunity areas & drive cohesive experiences.
- Experience creatively managing a budget & knowing what drives a strong ROI.
- Strong relationship management skills with proven ability to influence & build advocacy for ideas at all levels of the organization.
- Significant experience leading a large scale, nationwide or worldwide online consumer engagement/acquisition/retention management across multiple channels.
- Experience in managing programs across a marketing mix that includes a variety of communication vehicles.
- Must be familiar with a variety of Interactive/Digital Marketing tools, including email, display advertising, affiliate, SEO/SEM, social media, & mobile.
Important COVID-19 Guidance (for candidates applying to roles in our MA, NY & CA offices): Per Rue Gilt Groupes policy, all associates who will work at our MA, NY or CA offices must be fully-vaccinated & proof of vaccination will be required.
The Qualities that Drive Success at Shop Premium Outlets
- Collaborative; able to create corporate-wide alignment on marketing vision across c-suite, technology, UX, marketing & operations.
- Highly analytical, data-driven, agile, & have a scrappy attitude with a relentless passion & drive to move forward quickly.
- Superior analytical skills; balances a strong toolset of quantitative & qualitative approaches.
- Creative thinker, with an entrepreneurial spirit, & a passion for having an impact in fast-paced, growing environments.
- Thrives in the culture of healthy debate, committed to candid feedback.
- You're tenacious, positive, & curious.
What Youll Find at Shop Premium Outlets
- A company with an entrepreneurial culture that is in major growth mode.
- The opportunity to work in a highly visible role as a member of the leadership team at Shop Premium Outlets.
- A collaborative & empowering team environment that focuses on professional growth & development.
Rue Gilt Groupe is a leading off-price e-commerce portfolio company, connecting the next-generation shopper to world-class brands. Weve defined the online treasure hunt through our daily sale events allowing a large, loyal member base to discover over 5,000 premium & luxury brands at prices up to 70% off full-price retail.
Rue Gilt Groupe operates three complementary sites Rue La La, Gilt, & Shop Premium Outlets.
Our vision at RGG is to spark delight through daily discovery we make shopping an occasion to celebrate. At the forefront of fashion & technology, were also in the business of sparking delight for our Associates. We inspire each other, our Members, & ourselves to push past the expected every day. Our culture is rooted in our values & together we work to demonstrate being Kind, Passionate, Collaborative, Innovative, Tenacious & Empowered