Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why & Where
The Director in Sales Strategy & Analytics will partner with one of our Vice Presidents of Sales, this individual will have a demonstrated track record of excellence in developing command of GTM business strategy, overseeing & conducting insightful analysis, influencing executive strategic thinking, designing new business processes, project management, & cross-functional teamwork. This person will act as a management consultant helping Twilio to clarify fast-moving strategic priorities & tackle operational challenges. We're looking for someone who:
- Thrives at structured strategic thinking, analytical processing, problem-solving, synthesizing ideas, & written & verbal communication.
- Can ruthlessly prioritize fast-moving strategic priorities, tackle operational challenges, & manage through hyper-growth.
- Will become a trusted & indispensable business partner to Sales leadership, & play a critical role scaling the companys rapidly growing go-to-market organization.
- Is experienced (if not fluent) with the tools of our trade: Salesforce, Excel, Tableau.
- Has 10+ years proven experience in sales operations, sales, strategy consulting, and/or the software industry.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent years' of experience.
Above all, you live Twilios Values.
This role will: 1) Be a dedicated partner one of our global VPs of Sales & 2) act as a senior project manager leading transformational cross-functional initiatives (business process, systems, etc). You will mentor to other team members, & may have direct reports within your first year.
- BE BOLD: Collaborate closely with business owners across functions, fully immerse yourself in data, draw insight from analysis, & then zoom out to develop compelling, synthesized recommendations.
- BE AN OWNER: Communicate recommendations to senior executives, roll up your sleeves to help drive implementation, & manage the ongoing impact of the recommendations put forth
- DRAW THE OWL: Analytical rigor & strategic thinking are a must, but must get your hands dirty to drive real, sustainable impact
The Sales Strategy & Analytics team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with senior GTM leadership & product teams to guide company strategy. We lead all aspects of identifying, evaluating, & executing transactions that drive inorganic growth & have a significant impact on the overall direction of the company!
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation, & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world, & we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.