Strategy at VaynerMedia provides a crucial perspective on the business dynamics. We are a human centric, culture obsessed discipline where we dive deep into audience insights, media trends, cultural shifts, & tech innovations that inform our strategic recommendations. Our team is collectively redefining & modernizing the way our clients harness consumer & cultural intelligence, develop brand strategy & plan for attention.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Articulate data-driven insights in a logical flow in order to deliver a compelling & enlightening story to client.
- Bring the consumers world to life through the use of qualitative & cultural mining, plus insightful synthesis of quantitative research.
- Demonstrate strong analytical & strategic skills to help solve clients business problems.
- Stay abreast of the competitive landscape & identify new methodologies as it pertains to data & human centered research to deliver meaningful results for our clients.
- Evaluate creative concepts & communication opportunities & provide sound feedback and/or recommendations, as appropriate.
- Facilitating brainstorms, workshops & ideation sessions that drive greater creativity & innovation.
- Direct the strategic development of client presentations & other important communication; delivering clear, compelling & persuasive communications to all stakeholders.
- Be an ambassador in the development of new insights, audience segmentation & cultural analysis that will build & clients businesses.
- Responsible for growth & development of his/her direct reports / team by providing clear, direct, actionable & motivating feedback
- Brief creative teams for ideation & steer / facilitate brainstorms & workshops.
- Build & maintain client & external agency relationships.
- 7-10 years with strategically building brands at a top agency, working for Fortune 500 clients - must have experience understanding the intersection of business strategy, consumer insights & digital behavior in grounding big, purposeful ideas.
- Management experience, recognized for their ability to balance
- Strong leadership experience & recognized for their ability to balance mentorship & empowerment of the team, with ensuring quality of strategic output.
- Ability to review qualitative, quantitative research, & behavioral data & independently be able to dive into research tools to draw & interpret insights.
- Ability to interact with & influence people of an organization, fostering strong cross-functional teamwork & collaborative results.
- Strategic thinking ability with balanced analytical & creative approach to integrated marketing planning.
- Understanding of multiple channels for communications & connections, & their role in brand & content marketing.
- Self-motivated & demonstrates initiative in identifying opportunities, discerning a clear path forward & acting upon them swiftly.