As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Collaborate with various Global Engineering, Project Management, Data Center installation & DSE Compute teams across Visa for the IP address management/access switch port assignment & configuration provisioning process (aka IPR process')
Automate day-to-day network operations task.
Security tool & problem analysis documentation; write & proof documents intended for technical & executive audiences.
Build / collaborate tools using Ansible/Python to automate production support activities that enable efficiency & productivity
Support & partner with Visa technology leadership / operations / engineering / development teams
Implement changes & requests to meet project deliverables within defined guidelines & low MTTR(mean time to resolve) for all customers
Automate scripting & development for Network automation tools using python, PowerShell, C#.NET, RESTful API & building APIs for self-service
Automate network day to day work, health check using Ansible & python.
Achieve & understand Service Level commitments & resolution timelines for all requests
Develop solutions using available tools & technologies & assist the global team in problem resolution by hands-on participation.
Support the development & incorporation of best practices & approaches into the companys processes & methodologies
Improve the efficiency by continual improvement in current processes with key goals to standardize, simplify, automate & commoditize.
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- Knowledge of networking technologies including monitoring services
- Network programming using Ansible, Python
- Prior experience with datacenter monitoring & management
- Networking Technologies such as SNMP, Netflow, Flow analysis, BGP
- Experience developing service oriented systems, REST, python
- Exposure to Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Storm, Ganglia, Nagios, openTSDB, Elasticsearch or other distributed compute platforms
- Hands on expertize on commercial network monitoring tools.
- Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 5% of the time.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.