We believe the most powerful marketing happens in-person. Our mission is to develop the most innovative event technology on the planet to help marketers reach & engage their target audiences in-person. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights & measuring event impact, Splash enables marketers to efficiently scale event programs & connect event-driven engagement to business results. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution & optimize performance.
About the role:
The Senior Manager, Product Marketing will own the go-to market strategy for Splashs current product & new releases. They will be responsible for creating down-funnel content to support the sales cycle & marketing funnels, as well as continuously educating & enabling internal stakeholders on our unique positioning, the problems we solve, & how we solve them. In addition, they will be responsible for validating the market, including deeply understanding our customers, industry, & competitive threats.
Splash is headquartered in New York, & has recently expanded our Marketing team to include key leadership in Seattle & Phoenix. Candidates in all three locations as well as remote candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Develop & execute agile go-to-market strategies for new products, features & services, including messaging, positioning & packaging
- Quarterback product launches, being the liaison between Product, Marketing, Client Success, Sales, & the broader business for timing & scope of launches
- Develop content & campaigns that drive prospects deeper down the funnel, including playbooks, datasheets, faqs, whitepapers, webinars, presentations, etc.
- Create enablement materials for Sales, CS, & Marketing, ensuring all are equipped to sell the solution, including messaging & positioning by user/buyer persona
- Understand & communicate how releases, enablement materials & product marketing campaigns impact the funnel, including opportunity creation, renewal impact, close rate improvements, & shortening of sales cycle
- Work with Product Management to distill key functionality & benefits into core product marketing messages & stories
- Collaborate with Product on both the internal & external product roadmaps & how & when to communicate them
- Be the keeper of external-facing product assets & how/when/to whom to use them.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to regularly engage customers for feedback, advocacy, & testing & communicate learnings back to the broader business
- Manage ongoing competitive analysis & competitive information including tracking market moves & developing competitive positioning & messaging
- Regularly conduct win/loss analyses & report trends & other findings back to the business
- Understand broader marketing & event technology trends that allow for future product initiatives & insight
- 5-7 years experience in product marketing or product management at a technology company
- Experience developing & executing go-to-market plans
- Ability to identify & create a range of marketing assets to generate product knowledge, interest, & adoption (and a portfolio to show)
- Ability to build relationships internally & collaborate with key stakeholders in Product, Sales & Client Success
- Experience meeting with customers, gathering their feedback, & using it to create business value
- Strong communication, presentation, writing, & analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal & project management skills.
- Strategic yet able to execute.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Event marketing or event technology experience preferred
- SaaS product marketing experience preferred
If youre interested in joining our fun, ambitious, & hardworking team, please send your resume. Splash is an equal opportunity employer.