Pelotons App marketing team is seeking a Product Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team. The App marketing team oversees the full product & customer lifecycle for our app & associated digital subscription business. The Product Marketing coordinator will support the team in execution of seasonal campaigns, go-to-markets & CRM campaigns designed to help us grow members & retain them. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to start on a product marketing career path & be involved early in Pelotons app experiences.
- Assist with the development, delivery, roll-out & reporting of marketing initiatives that drive acquisition through owned, earned & paid media.
- Oversee the production & execution of channel marketing campaigns (email, push, in-app campaigns, etc) & surveys
- Coordinate the day-to-day relationship with agency partners & internal teams through the briefing, creative development, pre & post production process, delivery & optimization of marketing content.
- Own & manage the creative asset library for the team, coordinating refreshes & share-outs as needed.
- Support the team to deliver end-to-end projects, by helping to facilitate clear cross-functional communication, leading information sharing, managing timelines, coordinating meetings & day to day processes.
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing, media, or technology with experience building & deploying marketing messaging on a variety of channels. Experience with a subscription business is a plus
- Highly organized & detail-oriented - can execute complex tasks flawlessly & with minimal oversight
- Ability to understand & produce insights from campaign, engagement, & survey results
- Strong communication & team skills
- Analytical mindset & unparalleled attention to detail
- Ability to create & adapt structures & formalize processes
- Thrive in a fast-paced startup environment where flexibility & adaptability are key
- An understanding of the digital marketing landscape, paid social platforms & formats, as well as earned media opportunities that help to drive growth goals
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.