ABOUT TODAYTIX GROUP
TodayTix Group is on a mission to find a seat for everyone.
Partnering with over 2,000 theaters, producers, & cultural institutions globally, we bring unparalleled inventory to an expansive consumer ecosystem of over 1,000 media & travel sites. From our consumer brands like TodayTix & Show-Score, to Expedia, TimeOut, & LastMinute.com, we meet theatergoers where they are, at the right time.
TTG is a one-stop-shop thats not one-size-fits-all. Our team customizes our approach with each partner to accomplish their goals via seamless integration with our easy-to-navigate tech, data-driven inventory distribution, & expert marketing strategies. TTG has more than 2.5 million active monthly users & has sold 35 million tickets to over 20,000 shows. And its just the beginning.
Were seeking highly motivated team members to join us in disrupting an old supply chain model, creating greater access to theater, & expanding the theater-going audience.
We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented & included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team & bring more voices to the table. All applicants are welcome!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an FP&A Manager who will report to our VP, Finance. This is a key role in the finance function that is responsible for all aspects of financial budgeting, forecasting & analysis of business drivers & economic performance.
In this role, you will be responsible for evolving & leading the FP&A function as we continue to scale. You will drive high-impact strategic & operational initiatives, design & iterate on management & board reporting materials & expand the scope of proactive financial & business planning processes. You will also take primary responsibility for our investor financial model as well as the annual budgeting process & multi-year operating projections. The team is looking for a self-starter & entrepreneurial-minded individual who has a strong technical background & sharp focus on execution.
The position may be located in London, NYC or remotely in the US.
Budgeting & Forecasting
- Gather, consolidate & analyze operating & financial results & prepare internal & external reporting deliverables, analyze operating trends & drivers & bridge forecast vs. actual variances
- Support executive team in the development of presentations for internal & external stakeholders including board of directors, investors & lenders
- Lead the annual budgeting process & create a formal reforecast process, working across departments to bring financial & operational results together
- Support the long-term financial planning process, including maintaining, standardizing & simplifying the 5-year investor financial model
- Proactively improve the forecasting & reporting processes by balancing the tradeoffs of accuracy, materiality & effort for both the team & other stakeholders
- Develop standard & ad-hoc financial analyses to evaluate new opportunities in support of key business decision makers throughout the organization
- Understand & be able to expertly communicate the businesses vision, strategic & operational priorities, business model & high-level economics
- Develop strong, trusting relationships with business partners across the organization & leverage the combination of business knowledge & data-driven analysis to influence decision-making
- Liaise with different departments to ensure the Finance department is properly supporting the needs of the operating business units
- Implement a change management culture by challenging & replacing established processes & procedures where necessary
- Fully qualified CPA/ACA/ACCA/CIMA (or equivalent) with previous FP&A experience
- Excellent financial modeling skills with the ability to create a financial model from scratch & simplify complex financial scenarios
- A strong & proactive team leader with excellent analysis & communication skills
- Start-up & high growth company experience is a bonus but not a requirement
GOOD TO KNOW
TodayTix Group takes care of our team. Were proud to offer a generous suite of benefits. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Healthcare, vision, & dental plans, with generous contributions from the company
- Life & disability insurance
- Free membership & access to One Medical Group & Health Advocate
- Subsidized gym memberships
- Pre-Tax Flexible healthcare spending account (FSA), Dependent Care FSA & Commuter Benefits
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Generous 401(k) Matching
- Employee referral bonuses
Note: our team is working remotely until we deem it safe to return to the office.
TodayTix is committed to creating a diverse & equal workforce. Our aim is to create an inclusive & diverse environment which reflects the world we live in, as well as making a positive impact regarding diversity & accessibility within our industry. We highly encourage applications from all, regardless of race, age, gender, gender identity, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religious belief, or sexual orientation.