Who we are:
fuboTV is the fastest growing video streaming startup (backed by some of the world's largest media companies) that is reinventing live television for the entire household in the cord cutting era.
Originally founded as a soccer streaming service, fuboTV is the leading sports-first cable replacement in the U.S, growing to nearly 250,000 paying subscribers.
fuboTV broadcasts most NFL, MLB, NBA & NHL games, all major soccer leagues, & a wide range of college & other sports. fuboTV also broadcasts a wide variety of news, movies, & entertainment programming including the FOX, NBC, CBS, & Turner broadcast catalogs, plus Showtime, AMCand much more! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku & Chromecast.
About the Role:
fuboTV is looking for exceptional Senior Sofware Engineers with a passion for processing data at scale with speed.
As a Senior Software Engineer you will get to build highly-available systems, ingest troves of data, & help power our cutting edge experiences on Android, iOS, Web, Roku, & FireTV. fuboTV's data team has a unique opportunity to build & continuously improve greenfield services.
We are looking for Senior Software Engineers who care about code quality, uptime, performance, continuous deployment, SOLID design principles, test-driven development, & agile methodologies.
Our tech stack:
Go/Golang with govendor
Docker & Kubernetes
Apache Beam with Java/Scala
Redis, Google PubSub, BigTable, BigQuery, MongoDB, & PostgreSQL
fuboTV Software Engineers have the following responsibilities
- Architect, design, develop, test, maintain & improve data pipelines & systems
- Collaborate with other engineers & members of the fuboTV team to determine priorities & best practices, & refine functional requirements
All fuboTV Senior Software Engineers must:
- Have 5+ years of experience in delivering working software.
- Experience in processing & serving data at scale
- Write clean, well-tested code
- Be familiar with BigData pipelines for batch & realtime streaming
- Have experience with distributed processing frameworks, filesystems, NoSQL databases (Hadoop, AWS, Google ecosystems)
- Experience working closely with data scientists to production-ize machine learning algorithms
- Have mastery of at least one modern backend stack, with a willingness to learn new technologies & methodologies
- Requires at least a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Information Systems (CIS) or related field or equivalent as determined by a professional credentials evaluation.
Perks & Benefits:
- fuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience & market standards.
- Robust benefit package including stock options, Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, & commuter benefits
- Free Premium fuboTV Account
- Health & Wellness initiatives including discounts on Gym Memberships.
- Unlimited PTO days & regular company-wide activities.
- fuboTV's main Headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan.
- fuboTV is an e-verified company