Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences & empowers marketers to create, optimize & measure every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust & galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner & tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to execute where it matters mostcreating experiences & cultivating connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, & Box, choose Iterable to power world-class customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily & there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past three years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, & were named as one of Colorados Best Paying Companies. Weve also been listed on Wealthfronts Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work & hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a nationwide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, & Denver, & London. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, & Humility. To understand the Iterable story, explore our Culture & About Us page.
How you will make an impact:
Were looking for a dynamic HR Onboarding Specialist who will be the initial contact for all new hires & serve as a guide as they integrate into Iterable. In this role, you will . This role, you will ensure all new Iterators are welcomed to our company, understand our mission, product, & values, & are supported in company processes within their initial month. You will support the new hire experience, by providing a warm welcome & experience smooth onboarding.
In this role youll get to:
- Coordinates the onboarding activities for new hires including conducting new hire orientation
- Own the candidate onboarding experience, managing the entire onboarding process & act as the primary point of contact for candidates
- Communicate company, department & position details to new hires before their start date
- Coordinates, monitors & communicates information related to scheduling new hires for their pre-employment health/drug screens & orientation sessions.
- Enters data into the HRIS database & applicant tracking system, & prepares new employee personnel files & orientation information packets.
- Responsible for gathering all new hire documents, I-9s, W-4s, direct deposit, background check clearances, other related personnel forms, & verifies I-9s via the federal E-Verify process
- Monitors & communicates progression of applicants through the new-hire process to hiring managers, including background checks,, new-hire paperwork completion, orientation sessions scheduling, etc..
- Collects & ensures documentation of requirements on new hires job descriptions such as licenses, certifications, education degrees, etc..
- Coordinates the new hire onboarding & orientation survey process, & generates reports & suggestions for improvement related to that data to help enhance the hiring & onboarding experience.
- Responding & resolving queries related to HR Services operations,
- while establishing a positive rapport & ensuring information is communicated clearly & appropriately
- Ensuring employee records are up to date in a timely, accurate & consistent manner in accordance to compliance requirements
- Delivering a high quality & consistent HR service to our stakeholders
- Providing timely & efficient HR support to ensure exceptional positive customer experience
We are looking for people who have:
- Professional communication skills both verbal & written
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Attention to detail & accuracy
- Must be self-motivated, resourceful & possess a can-do attitude
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced working environment
- Experience as an Onboarding Specialist or HR Coordinator or in a similar HR role, including delivering new hire orientation & completion of Form I9s
- Ability to drive project initiatives & work cross functional partnering with other functions throughout the organization; namely with Talent Acquisition, Payroll, HRIS, HR Partners, Finance, etc.
- Strong teamwork skills
- Experience with a background check vendor & E-Verify
- Self-starter & fast learner with minimal direction
- Passion for delivering exceptional employee experience
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
Were rethinking traditional workplace planning & looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, & happiness whether its in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we've moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
For Colorado-based employment: The minimum base salary for this position is $66,000/year. The compensation package includes equity, plus a range of medical, dental, vision, financial & other benefits. Additionally, perks such as daily paid lunches & generous stipends for health & fitness & learning & development, among others, are included
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.
Last Update: (09/28/2021)