Highsnobiety is a multi-media, global entertainment brand that inspires young men to lead their most stylish & culturally relevant lives by covering news & trends in fashion, sneakers, music, art & entertainment. Reaching 10+ million men each month, Highsnobiety is both an influential & fast growing media company, winning industry awards & peer accolades.
Highsnobietys Brand Partnerships team is responsible for working directly with brand partners to build relationships & support marketing & advertising opportunities to generate revenue streams for the organization. The team isseeking an intern to assist in the various stages of the sales process, which include but are not limited to: competitive prospecting, client research, client outreach, creative brainstorming, media planning, budgeting, negotiations, & sell through for the Fall 2019 semester.
- Provide BP team with up-to-date news & insights from relevant industries (including general marketing, influencer, content & product marketing, fashion, digital, streetwear, music, culture, etc.)
- Develop research around key clients & the decision makers who represent their budgets
- Coordinate & book travel & accommodations
- Set up meeting requests & send follow up materials
- Build media plans & sales collateral
- Sit in on sales meetings & calls to gather relevant & key information - send internal recaps to appropriate parties
- Work closely with other departments to create the best go-to-market packages
- Must be eligible for school credit
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of Keynote
- Understanding of & interest in digital media & fashion/streetwear culture preferred
- Understanding of social media platforms & landscape.