Join our HelloFresh family
At HelloFresh we love food & our mission is to change the way people eat forever. That change comes conveniently packaged in a box - a HelloFresh Box, filled with the best fresh ingredients.
With our meal boxes with easy to cook recipes & fresh ingredients, we are driving change in the quickly evolving food industry. From developing our recipes to delivering the boxes - the customer is at the center of everything we do. Our aim is to make every meal a moment to look forward to, for everyone at the table. No surprise then that data is our friend & for us, learning never stops. We make quick but informed decisions & as a fast-growing company, we value flexibility & speed.
HelloFresh needs you
For our young & passionate team, we are looking for a Graphic Design Intern. Working in the Communications & Brand team you will be supporting our designers in creating designs for our online channels such as headers & online banners, newsletters & social media ads & also work on designs for print materials like flyers & posters.
You will assist the design team with any design tasks & work in close collaboration with the content & community teams, the marketing team & the product team to ensure all recipe cards are up-to-date.
Youll be working on:
- Creating graphic designs for several design outings in the Benelux;
- Working closely together with the other marketing teams, in order to execute campaigns;
- Being proactive in taking up tasks within the design team;
- Supporting our current (global) designers where possible with their tasks.
Are you the perfect Graphic Design intern?
You are enrolled in the last year of your studies within Visual Design or Graphic Design. Of course you have profound design skills with a solid portfolio of several design projects. You are familiar with the following tools, such as: Indesign (Highly proficient), Photoshop (Proficient), Illustrator (Proficient), Microsoft Office, (Proficient), Adobe Acrobat Professional (Proficient). You know how to solve a problem with a creative & commercial approach. You dont know everything, yet, but you are more then eager to learn & do this with an enthusiastic & assertive attitude. You are able to communicate in native Dutch & in English.
What do we offer you?
- Make a serious impact on our designs online & offline & thinking along with our design strategy for the near future.
- A lot of learning- & development opportunities within a young & dynamic e-commerce company;
- Freedom of idea & initiative, execution & implementation of your own ideas & initiatives;
- You can make use of the company benefits, like food & fruit in the office, sports classes, such as yoga, boot camp, & boxing class.
- Next, to that, you also get a discount on the HelloFresh box.
- A compensation of 500 per month, based on a 40-hour work week.
Interested or still have some questions?
Please contact Hedwig or send her a message via LinkedIn.