Company Description|Job Description
Guardant Health is a leading precision oncology company focused on helping conquer cancer globally through use of its proprietary blood tests, vast data sets & advanced analytics. Its Guardant Health Oncology Platform is designed to leverage its capabilities in technology, clinical development, regulatory & reimbursement to drive commercial adoption, improve patient clinical outcomes & lower healthcare costs. In pursuit of its goal to manage cancer across all stages of the disease, Guardant Health has launched multiple liquid biopsy-based tests, Guardant360 & GuardantOMNI, for advanced stage cancer patients, which fuel its LUNAR development programs for recurrence & early detection. Since its launch in 2014, Guardant360 has been used by more than 6,000 oncologists, over 50 biopharmaceutical companies & all 27 of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network centers.
The Senior Manager/Associate Director of Client Services is responsible for managing the Client Services Department. This includes resolving customer-related issues, overseeing day-to-day operations, & scaling of Client Services within the California HQ facilities, Texas site, & beyond. Responsible for monitoring the performance of Client Services personnel & providing direction to ensure both individual & departmental objectives are met. Must be able to act as a company representative to vendors & clients.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervise & manage all functions of the Client Services Department.
- Work with Senior Management to align corporate & operational strategies.
- Design & implement processes with the goal of creating an efficient department.
- Work with Client Services Supervisor/Manager to meet departmental goals.
- Provide sales support. Develop relationships with customers, inter-office personnel & outside sales reps to maintain & grow the client base.
- Develop & implement SOPs for daily operations & process improvement.
- Perform audits to measure departmental productivity.
- Establish & communicate client service metrics, including problem cases, customer complaints & client growth.
- Support the Client Services Supervisor/Manager in handling all human resources-related issues, such as hiring, training, competencies, & performance evaluations.
- Act as a backup to the Client Services Supervisor/Manager.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent of experience.
- Previous experience as a Manager or Senior Manager/Associate Director in a laboratory, biotech or healthcare facility.
- Ability to work with self-discipline, good judgment & independence.
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills are required.
- Proficiency in computer office applications.
- Able to travel both domestically & internationally on a periodic basis.
Employee may be required to lift routine office supplies & use office equipment. Majority of the work is performed in a desk/office environment; however, there may be exposure to high noise levels, fumes, & biohazard material in the laboratory environment. Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
Guardant Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status & will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please visit our career page at:http://www.guardanthealth.com/jobs/