Datalot is building some of the most innovative advertising technology for the insurance industry. We are in an exciting time of growth, & looking for a Junior Media Buyer to join our Native & Display Advertising team in Dumbo, Brooklyn (NY).
Given the current state of the COVID-19, this role will start off as a work-from-home position & then transition to work in-office.
This is an entry level position that will allow the candidate to develop their skills in a hands on media buying environment, focused on Native & Display advertising. On the job training is provided. We are looking for a creative thinker, problem solver & analytically driven decision maker. The candidate should have a deep interest in Native & Display advertising. This position will require the candidate to pick up new skills quickly, manage time efficiently & have a strong willingness to learn.
If you are excited to work for a fast-growing industry leader with career growth opportunities, join us!
What you will be working on
- Analyze data & assist Senior Media Buyers with reporting, campaign optimization & campaign management.
- Work closely with our Native & Display Media Buying Manager to grow & learn best advertising practices & habits
- Work closely with our creative team to collaborate & learn what it takes to develop strong creative that performs.
- Continuously measure & optimize campaign performance while also establishing benchmarks & recommending future tests
- A/B test copy, images/video, & funnels to meet performance goals
- Provide daily reports on campaign effectiveness & next steps
What we're looking for
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Advertising Preferred
- Familiarity with advertising networks: Taboola, Outbrain, Revcontent, Verizon Native, Verizon DSP & Google Ads
- Understanding of advertising metrics such as CPC, CPM, CPA, CTR
- Proficient in Excel & Google G Suite
- A creative thinker that comes to the conversation with solutions, not just questions.
Personal Attributes:strong analytical & organizational skills; attention to detail; self starter mentality; & ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
Generous paid time off - 15 days your first year (which bumps to 20 days after 3 years, & 25 days after 5 years) on top of paid holidays & sick days
We've got you covered - Datalot pays for 100% of your medical coverage for the Core Medical Plan for both you & your family; plus a range of other benefits -- dental, vision, & life insurance; short-term & long-term disability; commuter benefits; & 401k with company match
A great family-friendly work environment
Fun company culture & team activities
Datalot is building some of the most innovative online advertising technology for the insurance industry. As it turns out, it's also fun, exciting & rewarding! We work with an insane amount of real-time data, & we see the performance & results of our platform almost immediately - all day, every day.
Founded in 2009, & funded by some of the most respected investors in technology development, our applications & services are relied upon by thousands of clients from small businesses to Fortune 100 companies. With a team of 100+ employees, we have offices in Brooklyn, NY (DUMBO); Denver, CO; & South Florida.
Datalot is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.