Via is using technology to transform transportation around the world. From changing a single persons daily commute to reducing humanitys collective environmental footprint weve got huge goals.
As a Revenue Operations Associate, you will play an instrumental role in Vias growth strategy by implementing data driven decisions across the business. In this role, you will build & maintain long-last relationships with Sales, Marketing, Finance & Strategy teams globally. You will lead projects to improve processes & drive the success of the commercial teams.
What Youll Do:
- Identify trends & business opportunities with stakeholders to drive data-influenced decisions & optimize results
- Coordinate with cross-functional departments to understand business needs, proactively evolve & improve workflows & automation, & scale processes globally
- Support & coordinate the pipeline forecast on a regular basis among key leaders
- Improve processes & adoption of the CRM & other commercial deals by partnering with the Salesforce administrator
- Manage & maintain a high degree of data quality by collaborating with the Marketing & Finance teamsLead & manage the evaluation, scope & completion of new process developments
Who You Are:
- 2-4 years experience in Consulting, Revenue / Sales Operations, Finance Operations, or Sales Strategy
- Team player who loves to collaborate cross-functionally & globally to support the broader team's goals
- Strong communicator who can effectively manage projects & stakeholders
- Driven by data & analysis to make decisions
- Tech-savvy & passionate about learning new tools, systems, & processes
Compensation & Benefits:
- Final salary will be determined by the candidates experience, knowledge, & skills. Salary reflected does not include equity or variable pay, where applicable
- Salary Range: $65,000-$85,000
Were Via, & we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, & provides everyone with accessible, efficient, & affordable ways of getting around.
We created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities & transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, & operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive & authentic workplace. If youre excited about this role but your past experience doesnt align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. All backgrounds, identities, & voices are welcomed & celebrated at Via.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.