This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, & try to have some fun too. Were creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Team Lead, Account Management
Were looking for an experienced & motivated leader to join our Account Management team. You will build & lead a team of account managers who are responsible for growing strategic merchant relationships & payments revenue. You are comfortable proactively ensuring smooth team operations & effective collaboration. As a critical role in the continued success of our US operations, you will help to continually iterate our culture & build an amazing team environment that will create future leaders for Adyen.
What youll do
- Create an inspiring & collaborative team environment with an open communication culture
- Serve as a senior stakeholder, providing strategic & consultative advice to influence & fulfill the global payments strategy of our merchants
- Set clear team goals, monitor team performance & report on metrics
- Recruit new team members in line with the Adyen culture & required skills
- Motivate team members & encourage creativity while understanding training needs & providing coaching
- Listen to team members feedback & resolve any issues or conflicts; recognize high performance & reward accomplishments
- This role is based out of our New York office
- This is a full-time position with the ability to work a minimum of 40 hours/week
- You have full professional proficiency (written & verbal) in English
Who you are
- A natural networker with high energy, self-starter with a proven commercial edge, entrepreneurial track record & strong negotiation skills
- Ability to lead & manage time-sensitive, cross-functional initiatives in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment with little supervision.
- An excellent communicator & team player with strong management skills & technical aptitude
- You have a minimum of 3+ years experience in managing of teams & building executive level relationships
- Enthusiastic learner
- Some domestic & international travel required
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the worlds leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, & consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, & in-store channels. With offices around the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Microsoft, Spotify, Adidas, Bonobos & L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role & looking for a new challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We cant wait to meet you!
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.