Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is growing rapidly & seeking a Treasury Manager to be a key player in scaling the Treasury function at Twilio. This roles responsibilities will include all areas of Treasury: cash management & treasury operations, capital structure, foreign exchange, investments & others. This role will be a central figure interfacing with Accounting, Corporate Development, FP&A & Technical Accounting. This position will report to the Director of Investor Relations & Assistant Treasurer.
Twilio is looking for an individual who lives the Twilio Magic & has a demonstrated track record of managing financial models & projects. The ideal candidate has the following:
- 4+ years of Finance experience including substantial time in Treasury with international cash management & FX experiences a plus.
- Strong analytical skills including fluency in performing broad quantitative analyses. Good understanding of accounting, cash flow statement & balance sheet. Treasury systems acumen experience is a plus.
- Ability to partner with & influence cross-functional teams including AR, AP, Corporate Development, FP&A, Technical Accounting & others.
- Ability to communicate clearly & succinctly in writing, presentations & verbally to multiple levels within the organization.
- Ability to flex between the strategic & tactical as necessary.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required.
As a Treasury Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Create the procedures & processes for repeatable cash management cycles, FX risk management, investments & capital structure.
- DRAW THE OWL: Identify & implement improvements in our process for accurate & automated cash management.
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD: Drive working capital & capex optimization; build best-in-class cash & treasury operations.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Interact & coordinate extensively across functional teams within Twilio on high-yield ROI & risk analysis.
- NO SHENANIGANS: Ensure the consistent exercise of appropriate judgment & discretion, & provide intellectual honesty in all aspects of managing cash.
Managing financial risk is one of the pillars supporting Twilios long-term financial ambitions. The Treasury team is central to driving the right analysis & insight on Twilios capital structure, liquidity & financial risks. We need a team member who is passionate about cash management, financial processes & scaling a business for long-term growth.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world & we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience; understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.