Marketing Data Analyst, New York
Who we are
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data & analytics. DVs mission is to be the definitive source of transparency & data-driven insights into the quality & effectiveness of digital advertising for the worlds largest brands, publishers & digital ad platforms. DVs technology platform provides advertisers with consistent & unbiased data & analytics that can be used to optimize the quality & return on their digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
What youll do
DV is looking for a creative Marketing Data Analyst to join the Marketing Insights team. In this role you will support data-driven marketing & thought leadership initiatives that strengthen DoubleVerifys position as the market leader in ad verification technology.You will create new data sources from our first-party data, mine for insights, create time-saving internal dashboards for analysis, & socialize results with key internal stakeholders. This cross-functional role requires a passion for finding compelling insights that address business challenges & reinforce market advantages.
- Create & present findings, insights, & trends biweekly to internal stakeholders
- Maintain data source integrity with regular updates & backups
- Create new data sources & update dashboards as products are released for early access/general market
- Maintain references & directories for public-facing stats, collateral, etc.
- Work cross-functionally with other teams to curate data-based narratives for new & existing products
- Respond to ad hoc data & insight requests from internal stakeholders
Who you are
- 2 years of experience in an analytical capacity (data & analytics, business analytics, or insights preferred)
- 2 years of experience in the digital media/marketing or ad tech space
- Familiarity with relational databases; strong ability to write & edit queries using SQL and/or other database programming languages
- Experience managing data & visualizations with Looker, Tableau, Data Studio, or other business intelligence application
- Ability to effectively communicate insights to different audiences with varying levels of technical expertise, & ability to jump between in-depth detailed analyses & connecting them to the bigger picture
- Curious, self-starter & an analytical mind - not afraid to ask questions
- Experience finding interesting, actionable insights within vast data sets to tell a story
- Big data doesnt scare you - skilled in managing complex data from multiple sources & have an understanding of ETL process
- Passionate about data architecture, engineering, & visualization
- Experience working in Python in an analytics capacity preferred