As Business Development Associate, International Expansion, you will support the growth of our Platform business by generating opportunities for our sales teams globally. Through inbound & outbound means, you will prospect potential clients - articulating the value of Vias on-demand transit solution.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Generate new business leads in emerging markets & relationships via outbound cold calling, emails, pre-existing contacts & research as well as qualifying inbound leads
- Become an expert on Vias on-demand transit solution & clearly convey its value proposition & capabilities to external parties
- Partner with sales team to secure & manage meetings with potential clients
- Manage your pipeline using our CRM tools & tech stack
- Hit & exceed monthly prospecting goals, consistently staying on top & ahead of KPIs
- 1+ years sales/business development experience
- Fluent in Spanish, French, Portuguese or German & bonus points for additional language proficiency
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Sharp attention to detail & excellent organizational skills
- Comfortable working both independently & in a team environment
- Passionate & relentless about growth; youre not deterred by setbacks & enjoy the process of building relationships over time
- Bachelor's degree required
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. Were building revolutionary technology thats changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation thats friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the worlds biggest cities & is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. Weve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, & were growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries, projects in more than 50 markets, & a goal of hundreds of deployments by the end of 2019. If youre someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, & loves getting things done, wed love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages & benefits, including equity, health insurance, & relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.