PE firms are continuing to explore innovative ways to leverage senior industry knowledge, all focused on helping them get ahead of their peers, & establish a competitive edge on a new deal or market. Join a team focused on delivering a sophisticated knowledge exchange & a differentiated, higher value outcome for senior PE professionals. These exchanges will carve out deeper relationships with senior client users, & will typically take the form of a short to mid-term engagement directly with the client.
- Industry Mapping: understand complex industries, companies & value chains, all focused on locating expert habitats. Relevant industries will also often extend to, for example, tangential industries or large industry players, that might have evaluated the clients chosen market.
- Sourcing: combine your mapping work with an often difficult client brief (e.g. were interested in working with a senior exec that has scaled a B2C cosmetics business into France), to identify a short list of senior experts, who have highly relevant views or experience.
- Persuasion: engage, persuade & guide senior industry executives through the process of engaging with AlphaSights & interacting with our clients. This requires a clear understanding of the PE value proposition, & also the relevant discovery techniques to extract the right information from the expert.
- Innovative Thinking: Often clients are clear on the perspective they want (e.g. navigating a business through a financial downturn), but are not clear on exactly which companies or roles are relevant. You will need to think creatively about how you approach these projects.
- High Value, Commercial Execution: set up high value interactions between our clients & industry executives. The focus is setting up fewer interactions but interactions of a higher value for AlphaSights.
- Service Innovation: Actively contribute to service development initiatives, e.g. working with senior managers in the PE teams, but also cross functional teams in the business.
Who You Are
- A graduate with 0-2 years experience.
- Excited about developing your commercial & research skill set, & executing to a very high standard.
- Excited about delivering a high value, high quality service to a senior client group.
- Energized by the prospect of launching & scaling a new service.
- A focus on developing a commercial skillset (client growth, business development, executive search, account management, & more), & the ability to execute on complex client requests.
- You will begin to manage & train, however this will feature later into your manager years (helping you further focus on high value, commercial execution).
AlphaSights is the global leader in knowledge on-demand. We connect investment & business leaders with a dynamic network of industry professionals whose informed perspectives help our clients make superior investment & business decisions. With 1200+ employees & nine offices across the US, Europe, Middle East, & Asia, AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. Learn more at alphasights.com.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
AlphaSights is an equal opportunity employer. Read more about our commitment to DEI here