Our mission? To create the finance solution all businesses love.
Our means? Technology, elegant design, & an outstanding sense of customer care. At Qonto
, we believe that great service comes from great thinkers. That's why we strive to provide a comfortable environment that allows you to excel in your work. Check out this video
to learn about our working ethos: The Qonto Way
launched Qonto in July 2017, & the team has achieved great things since then:
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- €136 million raised so far
- International investors with solid fintech experience
- Qonto is part of the #Next40
index for 2021
- And 450+ happy Qontoers building a finance solution businesses love to use
- Ambition | We tackle big challenges. No matter what
- Teamwork | We create momentum by working together, at the same speed
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day
- Integrity | We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients & each other
We're looking for a Product Manager who is excited about building the finance solution that will help small & medium businesses succeed.
As a Product Manager, you'll be building features & improvements, taking part in product strategy, & creating a great user experience, by solving a wide range of problems.
At Qonto, product development is a collaborative effort between engineering, design, operations, & other key functions. You'll be joining a group of experienced Product Managers led by Marc-Antoine
, our CPO, with a track record of successfully building large-scale business & consumer products.
As a Product Manager - Fraud at Qonto, you will
• Build products & features: you will work with Data, Engineering, Compliance & Risk, Operations to conceive, design, & develop fraud prevention features for the best protection & UX trade-off
• Create value: we are looking for a Fraud Product Manager who is obsessed with delivering value to our stakeholders & protecting Qonto, by articulating complex problems, setting a compelling vision, & driving the outcome.
• Build knowledge: at Qonto, learning is one of our core values. You will be in charge of building expertise in fraud prevention, by combining customer research, analytics, & market analysis.
Examples of projects to come:
• Monitor performance of current fraud stack (cost, UX impact, performance of alerting system)
• Integrate our synchronous fraud service with different parts of the Qonto application
• Increase the data available for risk analysis (via internal & external sources)
• Benchmark best practices in fraud prevention to consolidate our existing stack
• Inform/get feedback from our clients when we detect a suspicious activity
• Build a risk management cockpit for agents to efficiently investigate suspicious cases
• As Qonto grows, ensure our fraud prevention stack is scalable & robust
What you can expect:
• To join a product-oriented scale-up with a strong Product culture, alongside a distributed team of 30+ Product Managers, & an in-house design studio of 35 people. You'll learn to become a better Product Manager thanks to well-defined standards to which you will also be contributing.
• To help drive the Qonto Product in the very competitive, fast-paced, & innovative fintech industry.
• To have a direct impact on Qonto's success
• Experience: you have 3+ years of experience related to AML banking operations or fraud analysis. Product management experience is a plus.
• Proactive: you are able to quickly grasp the inherent risk of product features & liaise with the functional product managers to prevent/control it
• Problem solver: You have strong problem-solving skills. You obsess with coming up with the best possible solutions to fit our users' needs.
• Tech fluency: You are constantly curious to understand how things work. You are able to navigate in a technical environment.
• Insight-driven: you have a desire for becoming an expert on Fraud, combining stakeholder focus, analytics, & market insights
• Communication & collaboration skills: You have strong written & verbal communication skills with a talent for precisely articulating stakeholders' problems.
• Project Manager: You know how to coordinate projects & bring them to life with strong attention to detail.
• Languages: You have excellent English communication skills to engage with all team members within the company.