Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp is the worlds most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people & culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science & powerful technology. Over 3000 companies like Airbnb, Slack, & the BBC trust Culture Amp to collect, understand & connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people & guide them on the best actions to drive positive behavior change & lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand & influence culture at scale is no longer a nice-to-have but a necessary-to-survive.
Join us in making the world work better, by making a better world of work.
How you can help make a better world of work
Culture Amp is currently looking for a Recruitment Lead to join our global Talent Acquisition team to lead the APAC team on a 9 month fixed term contract.
In part of this team of amazing humans,
- Own the hiring plan for our Product group (engineering, design, product management etc) & partner with our Product leaders to deliver against annual hiring plans.
- Work with hiring managers & people partners to ensure we are prioritising roles effectively against broader business objectives.
- Mentor & coach the APAC team, currently a small but mighty team of 3
- Play a lead role in the execution of one key program of work that will form part of the infrastructure that will enable us to scale effectively, i.e (Employer Value Proposition or Candidate Experience)
- Work closely with hiring managers to build their teams by identifying, attracting, & hiring the right talent to fuel Culture Amps growth.
- Be a strategic thought partner & offer leaders guidance & support throughout the hiring process.
- Create meaningful candidate experiences & leave candidates promoting Culture Amp, even after they are not offered a job.
- Establish strong relationships across the company & a thorough understanding of the needs of the different teams, & the roles beyond the job descriptions.
- Experience coaching & mentoring a team
- Experience working in a product lead growth environment with an emphasis on product/engineering hiring
- Exceptional communication skills & you can effectively articulate value to candidates & leaders. Proactively keep stakeholders apprised of developments. Listen well & seek to understand.
- A consultative nature. You respond quickly to questions & go the extra mile to provide a great experience for candidates & leaders.
- Great organization skills: Ability to juggle multiple candidates & tasks & stay on top of all issues. Keep candidates informed throughout the process.
- An experienced change leader, you are someone who initiates & implements change, helping others to successfully manage & navigate the change journey with you.
- A master of your craft in technology recruitment & you are an expert when it comes to creating a world class candidate experience.
- Passionate about creating an environment for your team to do their best work.
- Willing to roll up your sleeves & be hands on the tools when needed
- You actively seek out data to generate effective & efficient solutions, evaluate options accurately, & establish priorities
- Passionate for equality & inclusion, & are enthusiastic about bringing this in to your work.
- Comfortable with the constant changes of working in a fast-paced, growing scale-up.
- Appreciative of the positive impact of vulnerability in leaders, especially in product.
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average & strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work & have fun doing it. So we have created 4 not your average values that we live by, take a read, & if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for company results, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, & endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in & out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - its important to us that everyone is an owner & can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave & in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, lets make work, work for you
- Fun & inclusive digital, & (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in peoples lives.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women & other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat & see if you could be a great fit.