Maven is the largest virtual clinic for womens & family health with a mission to improve the health of the world-- one woman, one family at a time. Mavens unique care model enables employers & health plans to improve maternal health outcomes & lower costs, while empowering parents to grow their families while growing their careers. Its platform is global, includes personalized programs across fertility, maternity, & parenting/pediatrics, & offers 24/7 access to Mavens proprietary telemedicine network, the largest in womens health.
Founded in 2014 by CEO Katherine Ryder, Maven was recognized in 2020 as Fast Companys #1 Most Innovative Health Company. Maven has supported over 8 million women & families, & raised $92 million in funding from leading investors like Sequoia Capital, Oak HC/FT Partners, Icon Ventures, & individual strategic investors Reese Witherspoon, Mindy Kaling, Natalie Portman, & Anne Wojcicki.
Maven is seeking a Senior Product Manager to join our growing team who can execute & deliver new features & products that improve the experience of the patients & providers who use our platform. Reporting into & working closely with the Head of Product, you will play a key role in developing product strategy & leading a cross-functional team to execute on it, with the ultimate goal of creating delightful digital care products that engage, delight & drive better outcomes for our members. Strong cross-functional influence & business judgement skills, as well as an outstanding track record delivering impactful products are a must have.
As a Senior Product Manager at Maven, you will:
- Work with the VP of Product to develop recommendations for the product roadmap & execution plan
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify, prioritize, & develop new features & products
- Develop success metrics & track them in a way to maintain accountability but also to inform the future product roadmap
- Communicate strategy & goals to project teams & ensure delivery against them
- Be an advocate for the people on your team, ensuring that everyone is operating at the top of their license
Were looking for you to bring:
- 5+ years of Product Management experience, with at least 3 years working on consumer products
- Strong product discipline, grounding all product decisions in data, customer feedback & measurable impact
- Ability to build awesome products & drive outstanding business results through focus, strong judgement, contagious passion, clear communication, empathy & pragmatism
- Work collaboratively with Engineering, Design, & other cross-functional teams on technologies we implement
- Ability to manage directly complex roadmaps at scale
- Superb collaboration & communication skills
- Strong analytical & quantitative skills, ability to use hard data and, metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, & drive action
- Experience leveraging qualitative & quantitative user research, as well as A/B testing, to evaluate & validate product decisions
Helpful experiences & skills (if you dont have them, you can learn them with us!):
- Experience driving behavioral changes through digital healthcare & wellness products
- Experience driving engagement with digital content & community
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds & experiences enrich our teams & allow us to achieve above & beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application & how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
Maven employees are united in their quest to improve the health & well-being of women & their families in our community. We seek to empower all of our team members to fulfill that mission & reach their full potential regardless of function, geography or experience level. Thats why we invest in our employees, who are our most important asset in achieving our mission. To that end, we offer:
- Choice of great medical, dental, & vision insurance plan options, including a plan for which the premium for Mavens is 100% covered by Maven
- Access to the Maven platform service & free Maven appointments for Mavens & generous credits for family & friends
- Free One Medical membership
- 401(k) plan
- Unlimited paid time off
- Monthly stipend for your choice of wellness benefits
- Weekly stipend for a *free* lunch
- One-time stipend to enhance your work from home experience (We will be working remotely until sometime next year!)
- A variety of virtual team events such as musical performances, game nights & happy hours
- 12 weeks parental leave & 2 weeks flexible time upon return
- Annual professional development stipend
- 1 month paid sabbatical after 5 years
Maven is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.