About the company
Boxed is the easiest & modern way to shop for bulk goods. As a mobile-first company, customers can shop directly from Boxeds app on their iOS or Android mobile device, or online at www.Boxed.com. With Boxed, customers can have their household, personal care, & pantry favorites delivered conveniently to their home or office.
We is looking for a performance-driven leader to join its Marketing team. The Director of Customer Acquisition will oversee all areas of customer acquisition including: paid social, paid search, SEO, referral programs, podcasts, & any digital channel driving new customers to the site. The role will be responsible for driving growth for Boxed & working with individual channel leads to optimize all efforts tomaximize revenue.
This critical role will report directly to the VP of Growth & will lead development & implementation of all analytics, tools/tech, & operations utilized for driving growth. This person will also be responsible for managing marketing spend & performance forecasting, & will work closely with the Finance team to ensure top line growth.
What will we offer you? The hot seat at a startup thats going places & shaking up the retail game. The opportunity to work closely at a collaborative company with hard-working, driven individuals. Empowered to make faster & informed decisions. The chance to make your mark on how we do everything from a marketing & growth perspective. Literally. Everything. And cereal. Lucky Charms. Fruit Loops. Cheerios. You name it. We have lots of cereal.
- Be obsessed with driving growth through innovative & efficient marketing performance
- Manage all online media including SEM, paid social, podcasts, direct mail, & other digital acquisition channels
- Work with CRM lead to assess & optimize engagement & move towards a customer journey-based re-engagement program
- Collaborate with the product team to identify & implement solutions to improve conversion
- Integrate closely with the brand marketing team to optimize all efforts across channels & drive top line growth
- Manage budgeting process for customer acquisition, including forecasting & ROI assessments
- Work closely with larger marketing & brand team to integrate above-the-line strategies with media & CRM efforts
- Manage full time customer acquisition team as well as media agencies
- Love snacks
- 5-7+ years of experience in customer acquisition roles.
- Experience managing annual media budgets (~$10M+)
- Expert at managing inventory through Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat & other paid social platforms
- Heavy experience managing & optimizing SEM & Shopping campaigns
- Experience building the performance marketing function (team, process, tools) of at least
- BA or BS degree
- Equal parts strategic thinker & hands-on do-er & builder
- Experience with financial/budget forecasting & ROI assessment/tracking
- Excellent time management & communication skills
- People management experience
- Experience working in a cross-functional role/organization
- Hungry to help get Boxed to the next level
Benefits & Perks:
- Working with smart, positive people
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Unlimited vacation
- Full healthcare benefits