Omada Health is on a mission to inspire & engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
The Strategy & Business Operations team works on forward-looking strategic projects & internal cross-functional initiatives that drive long-term business sustainability. We support business leaders with strategic analyses, business recommendations, process improvement initiatives, annual planning, & overall decision support.
We are looking for a Manager to join the Strategy & Business Operations group as we grow the team. Reporting to the Director of Strategy & Business Operations, this role will have a high degree of visibility into the overall workings of the business, & will provide the opportunity to contribute to meaningful projects as we continue to scale an enterprise health company.
- The ideal candidate for this position will have a Bachelors degree, & will likely have a graduate degree as well (MBA, MPH, MPP)
- 5+ years of work experience with some combination of:
- Consulting, finance, and/or corporate strategy
- Strategy, business operations, and/or business development work at an early-stage company
- Comfortable flexing between higher-level strategic work & day-to-day operational work
- Experience & comfort with both quantitative analysis as well qualitative assessments of business opportunities
- Executive presence & maturity in communications
In this role you will have the opportunity to:
- Own end-to-end work-streams within major strategic initiatives
- Develop scalable cross-functional processes to mature the business
- Lead the process for company-wide business planning efforts, including supporting th Executive Leadership Team in the development of the long-term company strategy, annual priorities, & quarterly OKRs
- Partner with the Commercial team to own development of pricing & revenue strategies for customers
- Plan & organize major leadership meetings, including Quarterly Business Reviews, Leadership Team meetings, etc.
- Develop analyses, frameworks, processes, & tools to enhance internal strategic discussions
- Monitor industry trends & competitor landscapes, & perform comprehensive assessments of new market opportunities
You will love this job if you have:
- Strong problem-solving, communications, & collaboration skills
- Analytical and/or financial acumen, allowing you to weigh complex business tradeoffs
- Results-oriented & thoughtful in your project management style
- Highly organized, efficient, able to prioritize, & manage a wide range of responsibilities
- The ability to address an immediate need, but also consider the broader implications and/or opportunities associated with it
- A track-record of consistently delivering high-quality work on time & in a manner that makes everyone want to work with you
Bonus points for:
- Experience owning & successfully executing on major cross-functional projects & initiatives
- Experience building simple financial and/or pricing models
- Experience in consulting, finance, business operations, etc.
- Healthcare experience, including knowledge & understanding of the prevailing business models in the US healthcare system
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, & connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, & vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada Health is a digital care provider that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable behavioral change. Working with health plans, employers, & health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals dealing with chronic conditions, musculoskeletal issues, anxiety, & depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, & curriculums tailored to an individuals specific conditions & circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 450,000 participants across all 50 states. Omadas partners include major employers across the country, including Costco & Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna & Kaiser.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, & ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated & leveraged to inform better design & business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.