ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- FanDuel TV "The Bettor Sports Network" bringing live sports & interactive content to the games fans care about most
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
FanDuel Group is looking to recruit a VIP Rescue Team Lead to support managerial duties & be part of a team that reactivates & rewards our users on Sportsbook & Casino products.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Lead a competitive team that reaches out to players by phone to promote customized offers for their play. Address player questions & concerns & deliver outstanding service while encouraging players to return to play.
- Be motivated to make phone calls/send texts, is not afraid of rejection & should have better than average customer satisfaction scores on phone contacts.
- Think creatively & passionately about ways in which we can make every user interaction meaningful & provide the best customer experience possible.
- Use technical ability to master our internal admin systems, review accounts & resolve issues.
- Be a self-starter who is driven to exceed targets.
- Get a chance to make sports more exciting for our quickly growing customer base.
- Meet monthly contact-center type KPIs within a competitive team
- Help share user insights & trends to all areas of the business including product, marketing, & operations
- Get a chance to make sports more exciting for our quickly growing customer base
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in customer service, contact center, or sales focus field highly preferred
- Experience managing & coaching a team of people highly preferred
- Available to work flexible hours that include nights & weekends required
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills required
- Online gaming experience preferred
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, etc.) required
- Ability to lead a team in a target & results driven environment
- Business to Customer Sales experience preferred
- Confident & people-focused personality
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, & a thirst to learn
- Strives to meet targets & deadlines
- Excellent organizational & planning skills
Experience with CRMs & online platforms such as Salesforce preferred
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.