Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
- Establish & implement a Change Management Framework for Cybersecurity
- Align the Change Management Framework with the Visa Change Management Methodology
- Build relationships & work with key stakeholders across the global Cybersecurity to execute the Change Management Strategy & Plan
- Implement a Change Agent Network across Cybersecurity
- Execute a change management program within strategic Cybersecurity work streams & act in an advisory role to Change Agents, helping them to understand, prepare for & embrace change.
Communication & Engagement
- Design & develop communication plans & related deliverables, ensuring messaging & execution are consistent with organization's vision & principles
- Tailor program communication materials to maximize relevancy & effectiveness with targeted audiences
- Assist in the coordination of regional & local change activities (engagement events, workshops) as necessary
Impact Management & Readiness
- Work with functional & local leaders to identify change impacts specific to their areas
- Facilitate the measurement of change readiness with Cybersecurity initiatives
- Develop, prioritize & lead the execution of action plans required to mitigate impacts & readiness gaps
- Coordinate with Change Agents within Cybersecurity & across Visa at large to effect readiness
- Partner with program & project managers to educate & enhance focus on change management within initiatives
- Align training needs with overall change management plans
- 10 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 8 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD) or at least 3 years of work experience with a PhD
- Experience applying change management frameworks to a variety of types of projects
- Experience leading full life-cycle change activities, including vision setting, leadership/change sponsor alignment & engagement, stakeholder analysis, impact identification, readiness assessment, communication strategies, education plans & measurement of adoption.
- Experience coaching leadership & project team members to guide them through the change management process, including best practices, trends & lessons learned.
- Highly proactive & independent, with strategic sense to identify, anticipate & mitigate risks & issues
- Strong written communications capabilities & editorial experience
- Global / Multi-national experience
- Master's degree in Industrial / Organizational Psychology, Organizational Behavior, or other related field
- Strong subject matter knowledge in areas of change management & organizational development (systems thinking, assessment
- Executive presentation skills
- Seasoned professional with well-developed analytical & problem-solving skills
- Strong presence & interpersonal skills to interact with team, executives, colleagues, cross-functional teams, & third parties. Ability to manage competing business priorities.
- Excellent listening & communication skills
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of stakeholders & audiences
- Ability to establish & maintain strong relationships at all levels of the organization, & strong track record influencing at all levels
- Highly organized & detail oriented with a natural inclination for planning strategy & tactics
- Acute business acumen & understanding of organizational issues & challenges
- Change management certification or designation desired (e.g. Prosci, CCMP)
Preferred experience in the following areas:
- Culture change
- Leadership development
- Organization / operating model design
- Change strategy & journey management
- Organizational change capability building
- Experience with the design & application of organization interventions
- Experience facilitating large group workshops
- Root cause analysis experience (5 why's or similar) & identify action plans.
- Experience applying recognized organization change management methodology in a complex organization
As the Change Management Leader, you will play a key role in ensuring the Visa Cybersecurity organization embraces organizational change into each functional area as a key component for successful strategy execution. You will build strong relationships with Cybersecurity teams to become a trusted advisor, providing strategic change & communication support, with the goal of helping the Cybersecurity organization achieve its strategic objectives by driving to evolve & evangelize the Change Management Framework. You will lead the design & implementation of programs to enable adoption & sustainability of the Change Management Framework, which will include process, policy, system, technology, & organizational changes. This role will partner with the functional project teams to meet project objectives by creating & executing change management plans that maximize employee readiness & adoption & minimize resistance. You will collaborate with internal & external project leads to drive higher ultimate utilization of & proficiency with the changes that impact employees, thus increasing benefit realization, value creation, ROI & the achievement of project results & outcomes. You should have a strong understanding of fast-paced technology organizations, strong management skills & change management principles in order to be successful in this role. You must thrive in a dynamic, results-oriented work environment & be aligned to the Visa culture & values.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.