Content Marketing Manager
Are you unruly with a desire to do good? Got a BIG heart for people stories? Do you love capturing the perfect shot, posting on the fly, get pumped up with challenges that let your strengths shine in brand storytelling on digital platforms & social media to foster a human connection?
Then we have a job for you! Were growing fast & looking for a well-rounded digital marketer skilled in photography, writing, web content creation & managing a brands message & voice together with the audience information needs.
There is an incredible demand for the service & experiences that were creating. Were in the business of serving seniors in assisted living & memory care who have lived amazing lives & we work to help them embrace the possibilities of each day. We are passionately committed to celebrating their beauty & bragging about the colleagues who work creatively to elevate our resident experiences as we work to redefine senior living. Lastly, we are a well-known brand of servant-based leaders looking for one more. You.
This role is a hands-on role responsible for strategic planning & tactic execution & works collaboratively with PR, Digital Marketing, contractors & cross-functionally within the company, reporting to the Director of Marketing Communication. As a brand storyteller & social guru, you will lead content creation across platforms & in support of acquisition & retention.
A day in the life
Propose & execute on creative ideas for content that supports marketing campaigns, social content, web content & other creative asset needs across the full customer funnel & across several target customer personas.
- Develop a content marketing calendar that aligns with the brand direction & meets the objectives of the business. Drive social media strategy & organic content planning & creation to increase followers & engagement of key audience segments
- Manage day-to-day social media activities, monitoring, optimizing, responding, & engaging with our social community.
- Lead & produce effective written marketing assets from microcopy & marketing calls-to-action to long-form story arcs for our website & blogs.
- Use Mad photography skills to capture life in motion & support video creation.
- Intense fisher of stories, endlessly curious & driven to tell the stories of our residents, employees, & families in innovative & compelling ways for the brand & to drive business.
- Draw insights from KPIs related to content & institutionalize successes & learnings for future marketing needs.
- Support community requests for marketing content support.
- Bring energy, ideas & fresh perspective to a team that values all three.
- Reflect your team player mentality in our growing company by signing up to help partners on marketing projects as is needed.
Where Youve Been:
- You have a Bachelors Degree in English, Communications Marketing, Business or a related field with 4 to 6 years of marketing communications, product marketing, & copywriting & blogging experience.
- Experience in strategy & execution of social media management, writing for various types of media including web content, sales/B2C, material, user experience copy, & video. Knowledge and/or experience creating & curating website content is preferred.
- Demonstrated visual storytelling. Strong written & verbal communication skills required. Project management experience preferred.
- Passion to serve others & lack of ego when stakeholders provide feedback.
Some reasons why you'd want to work with us:
- You want to play a high profile part in a growing profitable company.
- You value authenticity & a work environment that values who you are & what you can do.
- You're looking for a big challenge that involves lots of variety, collaboration. inventiveness, entrepreneurism & on-your-toes thinking.
- You want to work alongside people who are passionate, friendly, & helpful.
- You value diversity, equity, & inclusion. Professional growth - we believe in helping each member of our team grow personally & professionally.
- Smart teammates & the ability to learn all facets of what makes a business successful.
- Professional development opportunities through conferences, workshops, & training.
- Competitive benefits & compensation package.
Aegis redefines Assisted Living as you know it. Our Assisted Living Communities provide our residents a sophisticated lifestyle to include professional staff, enriching activities, & irresistible cuisine. We are honored to have received awards recognizing our excellence in the field of elder care at the state & national levels, with accolades from Seattle Business Magazine, Inc. Magazine, KING -5 Evening Magazines Best of the Best, Senior Housing Forum for Best Design, & includes the 2017 Glassdoor Employees Choice Award.
Discover additional information at www.aegisliving.com/careers