The Enterprise Systems Supply Chain team is looking for a proactive & collaborative self-starter to lead & support the teams mission to enable new technologies within our manufacturing arm of our Supply Chain Team at Peloton. In this role, you will interact with multiple stakeholders across the Manufacturing organization supporting our Product Lifecycle Management, Quality Management, & Manufacturing Execution Systems. The candidate will be a subject matter expert in manufacturing best practices to develop & build serialized products such as electronics or pharmaceuticals.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving enterprise systems team in a high-growth global organization, & will be instrumental in supporting our partners in our new Taiwan entity & factory. You will have the opportunity to support the design, development & implementation of new systems, processes & people related to our connected fitness units & accessories.
You will be the leader & product owner for the Supply Chain Enterprise Systems team acting as a main conduit & liaison to our business stakeholders in Supply Chain & Operations controlling intake of new business requirements, systems, & enhancements as related to supply & manufacturing. You will manage the resources of analysts & developers grooming the backlog of tasks, prioritizing work in biweekly sprints, & working closely with Enterprise PMO to deliver new capabilities per the road map & portfolio of approved corporate projects.
Who you are:
- You have the ability to engage the business, ask questions, analyze issues & enhancement requests, & to develop solutions that meet expectations
- You can articulate complex concepts in a way that are understandable to non-technical stakeholders through swim lanes, lucid charts, & white board sessions
- You are a proactive problem solver, taking complex business challenges & distilling them into solutions within the constraints of the tools available
- You possess strong collaboration skills & approach problems with positive intent while driving towards resolution & stakeholder expectations
- You are curious & are not afraid to dig deep & look in places that others ignore to see if there is another way to solve the problem or business challenge
- Manage our IBAS Internal Bike Assembly Systems program & sub components
- Enable Assembly Items & Work Order builds for all future products
- Build Workforce Management capabilities
- Translation of business requirements into functional specifications
- Support our SFO refurb & build process
- Support ARENA PLM system including:
- Integration of BOM to ERP
- Item master integration to Data Hub
- Role out of capabilities in Taiwan
- Develop strong working relationships with your Enterprise Data team peers & across the wider Peloton teams to enable the creation of new items, SKUs, & product bundles
- Support the research, development & implementation of special projects, as needed;
- Monitor, troubleshoot, & resolve system issues & related current state systems
- Work with Quality team to implement best in class Quality Management System & practices
- Communicate & collaborate effectively with technical peers & business users
Basic Job Requirements
- Bachelors degree, Masters preferred
- Familiar with PLM, MES, TMS, WMS systems & the solution providers in the respected spaces
- Minimum of 10+ years of related experience in electronics or pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Working experience on the line or within factory environment
- Project management skills including Six Sigma, PMP, or other Project Management certifications
- Agile SAFE & SCRUM experience preferred
- Proven ability to drive results, especially in a matrixed organization
- Highly accurate & detail-oriented with past experience documenting requirements & leading change
- Excellent organization & time management skills to insure projects are completed
- Strong written & verbal communication skills - Mandarin language skills a plus
- Ability to work well under pressure; manage tight deadlines & situations where conflicting priorities arise
- Technology or Appliance manufacturing experience
- Agile (SCRUM) experience
- Functional experience with ERP systems (i.e. NetSuite, SAP, Oracle)
- Understanding of Integration Platforms such as Boomi, MuleSoft, Informatica
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.