The Audience Research Analyst will assist in the timely processing, management & completion of Conductor configuration. This consists of advanced opportunity analysis around customer-defined topics of importance, selection & upload of keywords, & dynamic categorization & segmentation within the Conductor platform.
A day in the life will look like:
- Researching & implementing keyword strategies on a page-by-page basis, as well as advising on websites holistic keyword strategy
- Experimenting & implementing new tactics for categorization & reporting via Conductor platform
- Monitoring, analyzing & reporting customer progress relating to on-site performance
- Providing recommendations & support to continuously improve internal processes & procedures
Were excited if you have:
- Strong excel skills, working with large data sets
- Exceptional organizational & time-management skills
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with keyword research, content optimization, ranking/traffic reporting & link building tools a plus
- Experience building analytics dashboards or other software solutions to analyze, track & automate search & content analysis a plus
- Self-Starter/entrepreneurial spirit Can do attitude
We'd love to hear from you if you're inspired by Conductor's mission to be customer first & people first. Our team is pioneering, collaborative, & passionate about helping people together through meaningful content & marketing strategies. Conductor is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.