Business Intelligence Analyst eCommerce Competitive Intelligence
Walmart is looking for a rockstar data expert with excellent data analysis & visualizing skills to contribute in making a huge impact on business using data.
This person is highly motivated to drive Business insights to join our Competitive Intelligence & Analytics team to help drive insights & reports for the pricing business. This person will have deep analytical skills & will be comfortable working with stakeholders to create meaningful stories from the data. This person will be organizing data to build appropriate visualizations with actionable insights to business stakeholders.
The Competitive Intelligence team is the backbone of ensuring Walmart delivers best in class prices & online shopping experiences. In this position, you will work with a team of product managers, analysts, & engineers in shaping the competitive landscape. Youll use a blend of technical & business skills to navigate a fast-moving environment & deliver results.
As a Business Intelligence Analyst, this person will have the opportunity to work closely with the business partners, product team & data engineering team to solve sophisticated & high impact problems using big data, hive, SQL & Python.
In This Role You Will:
- Cross team collaboration with Product teams & business stakeholders to understand problems that can be answered with data
- Structuring data problems & finding resources to develop data schemas
- Build & manage dashboards that can communicate the right KPIs to business
- Making meaningful correlations & logical insights from data trends
- Work with the Product teams to build effective Key Performance Indicators to measure success
- Identify gaps & data inefficiencies to improve data quality & reports
- Work with Data Engineers to create the right data structures for reporting purposes
- Minimum 2+ years of analytics experience working with business stakeholders
- Minimum 2+ years of experience with BI tools like Tableau, Looker, ThoughtSpot etc.
- Bachelors degree in Data Science, Information Systems, Business or Computer Science
- Excellent data analysis skills, with the ability to pull from many different data sources & provide insights on that data
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in SQL or Python
- Excellent storytelling skills to share insights with stakeholders
- Excellent problem solving & visual thinking skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- Python, Masters degree in Data science or information management is a huge plus!
- Experience with eCommerce is a huge plus!
About Walmart eCommerce
Walmart eCommerce is rapidly innovating to evolve & define the future state of shopping. With some of the brightest minds in product, technology, merchandising, marketing, supply chain & more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital & physical shopping to help achieve that mission. Backed by the worlds largest retailer, Walmart eCommerce is a growing family of brands including Walmart, Jet, Hayneedle, Moosejaw, Shoes.com, & more. And were just getting started.