Country Manager, Japan
Reporting Relationship: Managing Director, Asia Pacific
Founded in 2008, DoubleVerify (DV) is the leading independent provider of marketing measurement software, data & analytics that authenticates the quality & effectiveness of digital media for the worlds largest brands & media platforms. DV provides media transparency & accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance by bringing transparency & accountability to the market & ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery & audience quality across campaigns to drive performance. DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies across every major vertical, including financial services, telecom, automotive, retail, CPG, travel, luxury & pharmaceuticals gain the most value out of their media spend by delivering best-in-class solutions across the digital ecosystem. Lets build a better industry.
- Define & drive Japan's strategy with short, medium, long term goals
- Develop & execute Doubleverify's strategy & operations to ensure growth & achievement of objectives across the country
- Build long term strategic partnerships with clients, agencies, industry groups & c-level leaders
- Collaborate with internal & regional teams to ensure product improvement, process efficiency, & transfer of knowledge
- Establish strategic, financial, & operating targets in alignment with company's long term strategic plan
- Proven record of working with senior level executives within clients, Dentsu, Hakuhodo, ADK & other global media agencies.
- General management experience & significant divisional leadership is required
- Previous working experience in/with Dentsu, Hakuhodo, ADK group of companies will be an added advantage.
- Influential at c level externally & comfortable influencing at executive levels internally
- Proven & consistent track record of executing against high growth targets
- Intelligent, motivated, self-starter with strong interpersonal skills, work ethic, & analytical skills
- Fluency in English & Japanese