Knotel is seeking a Salesforce Analyst to help administer Salesforce to support a rapidly growing business with a disruptive business model. This is a chance for career advancement while gaining a deeper understanding of Salesforce, including the use of new modules (e.g CPQ). We are looking for someone who is self-motivated & a creative thinker with the ability to grasp concepts quickly, with a diligent & detail-oriented doer mentality. If you have one or more years of experience with Salesforce as an administrator or an end user in a technical or customer support role this may be the position for you.
What Youll Do
- Handle basic administrative functions including maintenance of user accounts, profiles, roles, sharing rules, field security, & permission sets in Salesforce.
- Create, customize, & maintain objects, fields/relationships, workflow rules, processes & flows, page layouts, etc.
- Create, customize & maintain reports & dashboards based on end users needs.
- Maintain lead, account, contact, & product records as needed by end users & for development projects.
- Work with third-party integrations to Salesforce such as Marketo, Lead IQ, Salesforce Inbox, Crunchbase & DiscoverORG.
- Work with our development team to test fixes & enhancements to our Salesforce org & to assist with rollout to our production environment.
- Keep up-to-date on new Salesforce features & functionality.
Who You Are
- Highly motivated & disciplined self-starter with excellent oral & written communication skills
- 1-2 years of Salesforce experience as an end-user or 6 months of experience as a Salesforce admin
- Salesforce Administrator Certification 201 and/or Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant Certification preferred
- Understand database & business concepts, data analysis & reporting, development testing & quality control processes.
- Strong customer service skills
- Working proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Process Oriented with high attention to detail
Knotel empowers companies to be their most productive by providing tailored, responsive spaces that flex to meet their evolving needs.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup & New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 100 locations across more than 2 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, & Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding. Knotels member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, & King. Visit Knotel.com to learn more.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Dont check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Dont Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home & give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal & back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure & sign up for the hairy challenges.
Where is it Engraved- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others & offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual & collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, & religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts & initiatives outlined here.