Nextdoor is the neighborhood hub for you, your neighbors & the broader local community. Nextdoors purpose is to cultivate a kinder world where everyone has a neighborhood they can rely on.
Building connections in the real world is a universal human need. That truth, & the reality that neighborhoods are one of the most important & useful communities in our lives have been guiding principles for Nextdoor. Today, neighbors rely on Nextdoor in neighborhoods around the world in the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, France, the Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Denmark, Australia & Canada, with many more to come.
Meet your Future Neighbors
Sitting within EMEA Operations & working out of the Amsterdam office you will work on all product & support aspects which impact our members & partners directly. EMEA Operations consists of a diverse group of skilled professionals who are tasked with providing service, marketing operations & product delivery for our markets in EMEA. The team works out of our offices in Amsterdam & London. We interact with members directly to understand their desires & provide adequate solutions for any challenges they might face. The team partners closely with product management, engineering, product marketing, country leads & PR in order to provide our members with the best product experience available.
The Impact Youll Make
The Senior Product Operations Specialist is crucial for launching Nextdoors products internationally. By coordinating with different departments at both HQ in San Francisco & in region you ensure that new & improved features are delivered smoothly in market. You influence product decisions by providing market specific feedback to product management & you are constantly looking for improvements which benefit our members.
This role requires a can do attitude combined with an intrinsic motivation to understand it all & great people skills. This practically means that you will:
- Partner with our international operations manager & product managers to coordinate new feature roll outs & product improvements.
- Improve our current process for identifying product gaps & informing product management
- Use a blend of quantitative & qualitative analysis to influence product decisions & prioritization
- Coordinate in region testing activities to ensure a high quality & correctly localised product
- Provide Operations managers with guidance on where & how to improve support operations
- Be a frontrunner in coming up with ideas on how to improve our support operations & work closely with the different teams on implementing those.
What Youll Bring to The House
- Minimum 5 years experience in operations and/or project management, business consulting, or similar role at a tech focused scaleup type of organization.
- Adequate understanding of how product development works & the ability to quickly grasp technical concepts
- Ability to support product decisions by leveraging data analysis & structuring member feedback
- Successful track record with identifying & reducing top case drivers within customer support
- Experience with Salesforce on both a user & administrator level
- Ability to foster collaboration & facilitate teamwork
- Sensitivity for working with diverse cultures & backgrounds & effectively adapting your strategies
- SQL proficiency required
- Basic front-end engineering experience, so you are able to modify email templates, localised landing pages, etc.