Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Yext's mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, & other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, & action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, & Steward Health use the Yext Knowledge Engine to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, & increase sales.
The rapidly growing Partner Division at Yext is a cross functional team of Sales, Client Success, & Business Development responsible for growing revenue within existing Strategic Accounts across the United States.
As a Senior Client Success Manager, you are responsible for growing our footprint within existing clients. You are committed to partnering with clients to help teach them about the additional benefits from Yexts product offering. Individuals should have a proven track record of consultative sales & account management; the ability to negotiate with & navigate large organizations; a strong understanding of the digital landscape & a willingness to embrace disruptive, fast paced technology companies. If this is you, we offer best in class compensation with variable compensation tied to objectives & growth of clients business.
- Manage a strategic book of business for a multi million dollar account
- Build solid customer relationships & act as an important point of contact for customers needs
- On board clients to ensure optimal client experience
- Collect & synthesize client feedback to deliver to management
- Drive product & new feature adoption
- Deliver satisfied client relationships that result in references, case studies, & renewals
- Partner with internal cross functional teams: Sales, Product, Consulting, & Operations to ensure customer goals & performance metrics are met
- Manage client expectations, keeping clients happy & expectations realistic
- Conduct quarterly Business Reviews
- Take ownership of the customer experience post-sales ensuring client deliverables are met
- Stay abreast of industry news, innovations, trends & best practices
- BA/BS degree in marketing, business or related field
- 5+ years of Account Management of National Brands or Partners
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with Account Executives to deliver client solutions
- Ability to identify & escalate new business opportunities with existing clients
- Background in sales/marketing or in a role making recommendations to marketers
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Exceptional organizational & communication skills- both verbal & written
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Successful multi-tasker with the ability to act autonomously
- Die hard drive to make clients successful
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly in Excel & PowerPoint
- Local, Display & or SAAS Experience
- Strong communication, analytical, time management & organizational skills
- Ability to work independently & collaborate cross-functionally
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, & excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well & offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, & collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune & Great Place to Work as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, Tyson's Corner, San Francisco, Shanghai, & Tokyo. Learn more about the Yext team & culture on the muse, our website, & our blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.