You will work closely with hiring managers & HR Business Partners (HRBP). You will support different departments (Operations, Product, Finance, Marketing etc.) focusing on a variety of roles including junior & more complex managing positions.
You will take end-to-end ownership of recruitment processes from designing the job description, sourcing, giving recommendation to the hiring managers, & negotiating the final offer. Youll be involved in evaluations of the recruitment strategy making sure everything is consistent with our headcount planning.
It is an excellent opportunity for experienced recruiters who identify themselves as flexible, proactive, & well-organized self-starters, who are willing to make a difference in one of the most successful & fastest growing companies in Europe.
Talent Acquisition Team:
Martyna Adam Szymon
What you will do:
- Develop & maintain relationships within potential candidates; become recognized as a talent acquisition expert.
- Assist with recommendations to hiring managers on candidate hire/recruitment process, & partner with appropriate stakeholders.
- Create unique recruiting propositions to attract candidates from across the globe.
- Advertise positions internally & externally, accurately reflecting our culture & expectations, according to the employer branding strategy.
- Develop & implement sourcing strategies & channels to build relevant talent pools.
- Conduct high-energy phone screens & interviews that promote AirHelp recognition as "Employer of Choice" to provoke candidate's enthusiasm.
- Provide exceptional customer service to candidates & colleagues.
What you ideally bring with you:
- Extensive experience in matching the skills & abilities of international applicants for various roles.
- Experienced with recruitment agencies, job boards, career fairs, & application tracking systems.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in business English.
- Self-driven, open-minded, with a proactive attitude.
- Ability to prioritize work under pressure & tight deadlines within a dynamic & fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work in international teams where stakeholders might be in different locations & of different nationalities.
- Experienced in leading strategic recruiting projects would be an advantage (cooperation with Universities, Student Organizations, design internship programs).
- Experience in delivering Assessment/Development centres would be an advantage.
- Modern & comfortable office space on the upper levels of the Olivia Star building.
- Language classes offered at different levels (French, Spanish, German, English, & Polish.)
- Private healthcare & life insurance.
- MyBenefit - an in-house system where you can choose how to allocate your own benefits (gym card, cinema tickets, shopping gift cards, etc.)
- A micro-bonus system where team members reward each other with points that can be exchanged for Zalando or Amazon gift cards, time off, etc.
- Free, unlimited use of AirHelp services.
- AirHealthy sports initiatives.
- Events & parties.
- All the tools youll need to do your job, including a MacBook.
- Subsidized lunches.
- Soft drinks, fruits, & freshly-squeezed orange juice on the house.
AirHelp is the worlds largest organization specializing in air passenger rights, helping travelers get compensation for delayed or canceled flights & in instances of denied boarding. We take care of passengers' claims, develop innovative legal technology, educate travelers, & push for the growth & enforcement of air passenger rights worldwide. To date, AirHelp has aided more than 16 million people, is available globally, & has over 700 team members. We are here to help.
AirHelp is, always has been, & always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.