LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights & experiences centered around the needs of real people, & in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity & humilityand have a good bit of fun along the way. Were always looking for smart, kind, & creative people to grow our team & impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe & easy for businesses to use data effectively.
The Senior Account Executive, Brands team is LiveRamps touchpoint with our clients & prospects. The Senior Account Executives act as CEOs of their named accounts & are responsible for all LiveRamp revenue & opportunity as it relates to those accounts. The Senior Account Executive, Brands team advocates for both our customers & LiveRamp by being able to clearly relay LiveRamp capabilities & marshall LiveRamp resources to fulfill clients needs & solve client problems with LiveRamp solutions.
The Senior Account Executive, Brands position is an individual contributor role with an assigned quota for new business, upsell, & renewal opportunities.
This position is flexible in location with preference for New York.
- Act as the CEO of his/her book of business.
- Be charged as the quarterback on a list of named accounts.
- For prospective clients, be responsible for winning new business by driving awareness, building relationships, discovering customers needs/problems & positioning LiveRamp to help solve & address.
- For current clients, be responsible for all revenue, renewal, variable spending, overage spending, whitespace of that account.
- Lead discovery within new division, current divisions for net new LiveRamp opportunities.
- Continue to add value through relationship building, networking, customer advocacy, orchestrating & leading Quarterly Business Reviews, etc.
- Own prospecting, relationship building, discovery, deal formulation, networking, & diligently tracking towards a revenue / bookings based target (quota).
Your team will:
Focus on selling Net New Logos to LiveRamp
Commercial Leads will have a list of named accounts which they are responsible for researching, prospecting, relationship development, orchestrating discovery,, assessing LiveRamp product/client fit, formulating LiveRamp deal, negotiating, & closing. All of this is done alongside internal LiveRamp resources (Product, Marketing, Deal Desk, SDR, Executives, etc.) that are requested & well utilized by the Commercial Lead.
You are a sales person. You have experience in Enterprise SaaS sales navigating both complex orgs & complex deals within a fluid environment. You work collaboratively when necessary, but can also work independently with autonomy towards a clearly defined goal.
- A minimum of 5 years Enterprise selling experience in a quota carrying role.
- Exceptional communication skills. Both verbal & written.
- Be super independent & self sufficient, needing little management, only coaching & mentorship.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working & proactive (no exceptions).
- A willingness to travel.
- Bachelors Degree (4 year).
- In depth knowledge of at least one aspect of marketing ecosystem (1:1 Marketing, AdTech, TV, Measurement/Attribution, Analytics, Digital).
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, & friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person & virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, & sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, options for working from home, & paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, & disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) & a fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan1:1 match up to 6% of salaryhelps you plan ahead (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment & ergonomics programwe help you set up your home office (Home-based LiveRampers)
- Location: work in the heart of your own home!
More about us:
LiveRamps mission is to connect data in ways that matter, & doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds & experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas & one another is one of our guiding principlesone that informs how we hire, train, & grow our global team across nine countries & four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) & does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
This position requires proof of Covid-19 vaccination due to the nature of work (i.e. required travel, etc.).
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.