Reporting to Rachel Crossley, Director of Analytics, F&A, the Analyst will support & drive objectives of the Commercial Analytics team, ensuring regional teams & business partners receive relevant data-driven analytics to empower short & long-term business planning & strategies.
We are a global technology company that connects the largest publishers & marketers across the globe through programmatic advertising. We ensure publishers are able to secure their bottom line so they can provide content to consumers & bring news & information to society at large. Our mission is to democratize digital advertising, all while helping marketers reach the audiences that matter most to them across digital channels. For over 20 years, IX has been known as the change agents of digital advertising innovators who help shape how our industry reacts to new challenges & shifts in the market. As a result, weve been able to partner with some of the most prominent players in the media industry including Hearst, Disney, & Meredith Corporation among many others.
Heres what youll be doing:
- Provide insights for EMEA Leadership; utilising data to develop analysis through financial models to guide business decisions which drive growth in the region;
- Interface regularly with regional teams & business partners, providing data driven financial & process analysis;
- Drive incremental growth of the key EMEA partnerships by providing account management teams with insights & recommendations for significant publishers, DSPs & buyers within the region;
- Support the business with financial forecasting & budgeting for the region, & help with reporting & variance analysis on performance against targets;
- Support the implementation of strategies for initiatives to increase revenue, improve operations, & increase shareholder value, utilising IXs internal software & reporting systems such as Looker, Confluence & Salesforce;
- Build & maintain strong internal relationships, in order to solve complex problems with simple & scalable solutions;
- Collaborate with team members across the globe, working with the Commercial Analytics team to develop best practices & pivot to the changing needs of the business;
- Report monthly financial & non-financial performance of IXs business to the regional leadership teams;
- Participate in both local & global initiatives, measuring progress & providing valuable optics.
Heres what you have:
The following skills & experience are requirements for success in the role.
- Bachelors degree in Economics, Mathematics, Accounting or a similar quantitative discipline combined with a minimum of 1-2 years of experience performing the responsibilities outlined above, or an equivalent combination of education, training & experience;
- Prior experience with BI tools, such as Looker;
- Intermediate to advanced in Microsoft Excel;
- Proficient in PowerPoint;
- Experience with data languages such as SQL, or similar;
- Strong oral & written English communication skills;
- Proactive communication style;
- Strong analytical mind & a keen interest in conducting research, interpreting data & translating to insights for various audiences;
- Comfort with ambiguity & a self-starter;
- Natural ability to articulate, present & tell a compelling story using data & data-driven insights.
The following skills & experience are considered assets for success in the role.
- Experience working within the accounting industry;
- Additional languages, French, Spanish, Italian preferred.
Heres why youll love working here:
- Our teams are built around cooperation, teamwork, & respect
- We don't have a dress code & offer flexible work hours
- 100% company paid comprehensive medical, dental & paramedical plan
- Free Healthcare benefits, to include health, dental, & vision at no expense to the employees
- Other competitive benefits, including 401(K), maternity/paternity leave, & a fantastic vacation policy
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, & humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with & providing access & reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if youd like to request a reasonable accommodation.
*Considering COVID-19, until further notice, everyone is required to Work from Home. When offices re-open, you will be required to follow the mandate of your local office.