Here at Appian, were passionate about technology. We love making it, & we love using it. Joining Appian will provide you with the opportunity to learn in an environment that values cross-functional collaboration & is committed to personal & professional growth. We want to revolutionize the way people work, & in doing so, we develop the Appian platform to be simple so our customers can thrive.
Appians information security team is growing & is seeking an Information Security Analyst to help ensure a strong security controls program. This person will work in a dynamic information security team & be exposed to modern cloud technologies & a variety of security frameworks. You will be assisting the Appian information security department in continuously evaluating the threat-landscape for Appian operations & service offerings as it relates to Governance, Risk, & Compliance (GRC) & will analyze international security concerns & industry regulations in order to drive Appian's GRC program.
To be successful in this role, youll need:
- To maintain security controls & operations in accordance with industry standards (e.g. NIST RMF, SSAE 16/SOC, PCI-DSS, FedRAMP, etc.)
- To conduct continuous monitoring activities, including monitoring for continued compliance with internal security controls, policies, regulations, & laws
- To assist with internal & external security reviews, audits, & control evaluations
- To assist security incident response & investigation processes
Some of the tools & resources we will equip you with include:
- Well immerse you into our community rooted in respect starting on day one. Our community is strong & growing! Our affinity groups are a great place to start connecting with peers from all across the globe.
- Appian offers a wide variety of growth & development opportunities such as: our in-house Appian MBA program for new managers, Appian University which is a full library of over 3,000 LinkedIn Learning & Udemy courses, Presentation Skills training, & tuition reimbursement for those seeking to further their education.
- Bachelors degree in related field of study with IT/security audit experience or Masters degree
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently
- Stay up to date on current security risks & trends
- Knowledge of cloud-based infrastructures (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS) & layer security responsibilities
- Demonstrated experience of presenting information security concepts & risks to management level personnel of varying technical backgrounds
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Before Appian was a company, it was an idea. Not about a product or a market, but about the culture needed to sustain innovation & value. Today, we help businesses build apps & workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform.
Appian was founded on the belief that talented & passionate people, given the power & autonomy to excel, will deliver amazing impact. We have worked thoughtfully to create an inclusive, agile & collaborative work environment where employees feel challenged, & all voices are heard. We value & encourage cross-departmental collaboration, & actively seek opportunities to better ourselves & others. Creating impact to us means that when we deliver results, were focused on lasting positive change.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination .
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com & let us know the nature of your request & your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.