As a Senior Solutions Engineer, Healthcare, you will be responsible for ensuring our partners successfully integrate with our platform, with a focus on our Healthcare vertical. You will work across the Growth, Product, & Engineering teams to develop a deep understanding of the problems our partners are facing & influence how were building our platform for scale. Were looking for a candidate with a strong technical background who is looking to have a direct impact on customer & developer experiences.
What you'll do:
- Develop code samples, prototypes, & reference applications to demonstrate best practices & minimize customer development time, across a variety of languages & frameworks
- Drive partner integration for enterprise-level partners including building reference applications, prototypes, & architecture diagrams
- Create reusable frameworks to drive partner integration, including architecture diagrams & proposed solutions for enterprise-level partners
- Support customers throughout the onboarding & integration process, assisting with common coding issues & patterns or troubleshooting, while creating reusable documentation & collateral to help scale the team
- Act as the internal & external expert in the integration & usage of the CLEAR identity platform
- Regularly collaborate across Product, Engineering, & Marketing to incorporate customer feedback & suggestions
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends & developments in the Healthcare industry & apply this knowledge to identify new opportunities for CLEAR
How you'll measure success:
- Earn trust across the Growth team by building a strong reputation as a subject-matter-expert & customer advocate, brainstorm new features & use cases with the Product team, & talk through the latest tools, patterns, & standards with the Engineering team
What you're great at:
- 5-7 years of experience in a customer-facing role, ideally focused on technical sales enablement, with 3+ years within the Healthcare domain
- Strong development experience with one or more full-stack technologies, including web or mobile front-end & supporting back-end(s); AWS experience a strong plus
- Demonstrable understanding of the full SDLC, common application architecture patterns, & experience with developer tooling
- Experience working with APIs & SDKs, as well as web & mobile technologies
- Bachelor or Master engineering degree in CS/CE/EE/ME or equivalent experience in a software development or technical sales role
- Excellent communication skills, able to distill complex technical details to layperson terms
How You'll be Rewarded:
At CLEAR we help YOU move forward - because when youre at your best, were at our best. Youll work with talented team members who are motivated by our mission of making experiences safer & easier. Our hybrid work environment provides flexibility. In our offices, youll enjoy benefits like meals & snacks. We invest in your well-being & learning & development with our stipend & reimbursement programs.
We offer holistic total rewards, including comprehensive healthcare plans, family building benefits (fertility & adoption/surrogacy support), flexible time off, free OneMedical memberships for you & your dependents, & a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match. The base salary range for this role is $155,000 - $185,000, depending on levels of skills & experience.
The base salary range represents the low & high end of CLEARs salary range for this position. Salaries will vary depending on various factors which include, but are not limited to location, education, skills, experience & performance. The range listed is just one component of CLEARs total compensation package for employees & other rewards may include annual bonuses, commission, Restricted Stock Units
Have you ever had that green-light feeling? When you hit every green light & the day just feels like magic. CLEAR's mission is to create frictionless experiences where every day has that feeling. With more than 15+ million passionate members & hundreds of partners around the world, CLEARs identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, & travel. Whether its at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - unlocking easier, more secure, & more seamless experiences - making them all feel like magic.