Who we are & what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, & survey feedback. Our platform empowers more than 20 million active users to analyze & act on feedback from employees, customers, website & app users, & market research respondents. SurveyMonkey's products, enterprise solutions, & integrations allow more than 345,000 organizations to provide better customer experiences, increase employee retention , & unlock growth & progress. Ultimately, SurveyMonkey's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices.
More about our Customer Advocacy Team
Customer Advocacy is a three-person team that rolls into Product Marketing within the larger Marketing department. Advocacy's role is to build deep relationships with SurveyMonkey customers, act as a Voice of the Customer, & produce customer content. This content can include case studies, quarterly earnings proof points, We also partner with teams to assist with customer-related requests such as webinars, events, & logo & testimonial usage. You will report to the Customer Stories Program Manager.
What we're looking for
We're looking for someone who loves talking to & sharing the experiences of customers understanding why people choose SurveyMonkey, what challenges SurveyMonkey helps solve, & how their experiences can be shared to help others. You'll help surface & amplify customer stories & act as a resource of customer knowledge. This is an opportunity to uncover the interesting, diverse ways people use SurveyMonkey a crucial function that helps bring the customer to life to inspire the SurveyMonkey team & external audiences.
- Develop & implement sales enablement, marketing resources, & content focused on customer stories
- Build upon & grow existing processes to track customer outreach, & advocate for participation & customer content usage
- Engage customers in marketing programs & events
- Partner with teams across SurveyMonkey including Sales, Marketing, & Customer Success to develop customer advocacy plans & programs
- Develop mutually beneficial working relationships with customers
- Strong program management skills
- Experience in a customer-facing role, with a passion for & understanding of the customer experience & developing customer relationships at scale
- Experience in customer advocacy, customer marketing or related field
- Must be in the process of obtaining a Bachelor's or Master's degree
- Must return to the degree program after the completion of the internship
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By advocating inclusion into our processes & culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, & APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards & received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental & bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, & Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work & FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 & 2019, & we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 & the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, & inclusion efforts here.