As a Solutions Engineer for Vimeo, you will be a key member of the growing Partnerships team to act as the technical resource across Vimeos suite of partner API & widget offerings. We are aggressively growing our recently launched partner program Powered by Vimeo to integrate Vimeos video hosting, creation, live streaming & screen recording offerings on the largest B2B, Enterprise & Consumer technology platforms. You will be involved in everything from the pre-sales stage through the implementation of strategic partnerships. You will also act as the technical liaison (along with a Project Manager) between Vimeos partners & our Product & Engineering teams.
What youll do:
- Be knowledgeable of Vimeo's Product offerings, & be able to represent them on behalf of the Partnerships Team
- Work hand-in-hand with the Business Development team in the pre-sales process to identify potential partners' technical needs
- Understand, document & interpret customer requirements to determine fit within Vimeo's Product offering, & craft solutions to meet their needs
- Work with companies across varying industries to help them solve their video hosting, monetization, & live streaming needs
- Contribute to the productization of Vimeos offerings by collecting & analyzing partner feedback & providing to Product & Engineering
- Partner with our Product teams to stay abreast of new features & enhancements that could affect Vimeos partner offerings
- Work closely with partner to advise on all aspects of technical integrations using Vimeos APIs & partner widgets
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 5+ years experience working as a Sales Engineer, Solutions Architect, or Solutions Engineer, preferably in the digital video industry
- Ability to effectively manage multiple competing priorities
- Strong verbal & written communication; experience presenting company products to a wide variety of potential customers or partners
- Familiarity with API consumption & service integrations
- Experience working with varying partners, both internal & external, & strong client management skills
- Comfort working in a fluid, fast-paced environment, & the ability to bring process & structure to a new function at Vimeo
Vimeo is the worlds only all-in-one video solution. Our software enables any professional, team, & organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate & communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs.