CLEARs mission is to strengthen security & create frictionless experiences for consumers. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics - your fingerprints, eyes, & face - we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 60+ airports & other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation & more with CLEAR.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we're working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 4+ million members across the country.
We are seeking a data-driven & candidate-centric Senior Technical Recruiter. You will be joining our Talent Acquisition team & play a critical role in the growth of our company. Beyond recruiting, you will help build best-in-class recruiting processes & strategy, build solid partnerships with hiring managers, & ensure a premiere candidate experience.
What You Will Do:
- Source & build a pipeline of top tier talent across various platforms, including online social channels, the CLEAR job board, referrals, online hiring channels, individual networks, meetups, events & more
- Work with hiring managers to understand their needs & accurately define open roles; craft & maintain data - driven hiring processes that uphold CLEARs goals & objectives
- Provide a best in class candidate experience end to end, working cross-departmentally to ensure flawless execution
- Share best practices & constantly look for new techniques or products that can improve the recruiting teams processes overall
- Research & attend recruiting & tech events in order to remain visible & relevant in our candidates market
- Be an advocate for continually raising the bar, & ensuring that candidates understand & embrace our unique culture
- Use talent market expertise, data, & business acumen to educate & influence hiring managers on how to identify & acquire the best tech talent.
- Embed in partner teams, building meaningful & candid relationships with key stakeholders
- Prepare offers, create strategic closing plans, negotiate compensation packages for a seamless & frictionless recruiting process
- Collaborate with the rest of the Talent Acquisition team to ensure great candidate experience, build & execute interview plans
Who You Are:
- You have 6-8+ years of successful tech recruiting experience in a high-volume, innovative environment
- You are able to provide strong examples & metrics of your tech hiring success
- You are metrics-minded & let the numbers drive your approach
- You're a relationship builder & proactively engage with hiring managers & candidates
- You are strategic in utilizing creative resources to find top tech candidates
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, love driving process, & taking ownership of the candidate journey end-to-end
- You have both agency & in-house recruiting experience
- You're familiar with Greenhouse or a similar Applicant Tracking System