Who we are:
We are Dataminr. Our advanced AI platform delivers relevant, actionable information alerts in real time. We detect the earliest signals on real-time risks within an increasingly diverse & complex landscape of publicly available information, enabling more effective risk mitigation strategies, faster response, & better crisis management for public & commercial sector organizations across the globe.
We've grown to over 450 talented employees across six global offices & raised $392 million in funding at a $1.6 billion valuation in our most recent investment round. Our culture promotes cross-team interaction, work-life balance & the sharing of information & ideas because it enables us to do our best work together & have fun.
We are a mission-driven company committed to the power of AI & real-time information as a force for good in the world. Join us & help the world operate in real time.
Who you are:
You're a B2B SaaS marketer with experience developing & executing on strategic, target marketing plans to drive revenue & growth. You have an in-depth understanding of SaaS marketing best practices across the Mid-Market & Enterprise segments & a strong desire to own strategy & execution for full funnel, multi-touch campaigns.
As our Senior Segment Marketing Manager you'll communicate the Dataminr Corporate Risk value proposition to select audience segments & develop campaigns that support a prospects path to purchase. You will drive tactics & content including whitepapers, collateral, case studies, emails, & webcast programming to reach the right audience at the right time - moving them successfully through the purchase funnel. You will make data driven decisions to optimize activity to support business growth in meaningful ways.
You're highly organized, hard working, & thrive in a fast-paced environment where collaboration across teams is crucial to success. You have excellent communications skills & broad experience with marketing automation, email marketing, nurture, & analytics.
- Develop strategies, plans & programs to target & engage high-value Mid-Market & Enterprise prospect accounts in support of sales revenue targets
- Design, build, measure & optimize lead generation & nurture programs
- Develop relationships with sales leaders to align on marketing strategies & programs to engage target accounts & support Mid-Market & Enterprise Sales teams
- Plan & execute targeted campaigns to engage high value prospects to help move them through the sales funnel
- Own the marketing plan for high-value strategic accounts; Partnering closely with the Sales organization to develop a plan that support Sales target, with responsibility for quarterly MQL & Opportunity targets
- Develop, test & optimize messages & campaigns across all channels (Digital, Email, Web, Events, Mail/Media); Evolve plans to based on results & changing needs of the business
- Collaborate across Marketing, Sales & Creative teams to deliver collateral, web content, emails, event messaging, strategic communications & other assets that drive prospect engagement; Partnering with external agencies as appropriate
- Provide support to Sales team for client expansion & upsell
- Create framework to address requests based on unplanned Sales opportunities & business development needs, as well as real-time event-based communication needs
- Partner with Product Marketing to support audience-driven product campaigns
- Collaborate with Design for creation of tools & templates
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field; advanced degree a plus
- 6+ years marketing experience, including 3 years experience in a B2B SaaS marketing role
- Experience developing, executing, measuring & reporting on best-in-class lead generation programs for B2B audiences in a Center of Excellence style organization
- Experience developing, executing, & measuring nurture campaigns for B2B audiences
- Proven ability to develop strong partnerships with sales leadership across Mid-Market & Enterprise segments
- Content strategy experience coupled with strong writing & editing skills
- Detail oriented & deadline-driven
- Ability to maintain consistent pace of marketing activity
- Agile & flexible
- Able to prioritize competing projects, & delegate work
- Experience working with CRM & email tools such as Salesforce & Pardot
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (for template updates) a plus
Our offering of competitive benefits & perks include:
- Company paid benefits for employees & their dependents, such as medical, dental, vision, disability & life
- Flexible spending account to be used for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking & dependent care expenses
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- Generous leave
- Daily catered lunch
- A kitchen fully stocked with snacks & beverages
- Discounted Gym Membership
Dataminr is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.