TrialSpark is a technology company that brings new medical treatments to patients faster by reimagining the clinical trial process.
Today, trials are an intensely manual process. Data are largely collected via pen & paper & binders of physical documents are stored & transported from site to site. The process is further complicated by the required coordination of numerous parties, including doctors, patients, research coordinators, data managers, & trial monitors. Inefficiencies such as these result in trials costing hundreds of millions of dollars & fewer than 10% finishing on time.
We believe that product innovation is foundational in reimagining the clinical trial experience. Our products & tools enable us to simplify complexity within the trials themselves, streamline workflows that are critical to trial execution, & ultimately reduce the cost & time of delivering a new treatment. Product & design promote patient health & engagement by enabling a patient-centric experience throughout the trial.
We are working on real-world, impactful problems that impact millions of people. As our Head of Product, youll play a leading role in shaping TrialSparks products & executing the worlds most efficient clinical trial, while providing the best experience to all of our users. We work on a wide range of projects in several areas, from crafting rich patient journeys to optimizing internal operations for coordinators & physicians.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Team development - building, mentoring, & growing a world-class team of product managers & designers
- Product vision - ownership over & definition of the product roadmap, working closely with the CEO & CTO, articulating product strategy across the company
- Product execution - accountability for the delivery & impact of our products, both internally (with operational teams) & externally (with patients & physicians)
- Product culture - advocacy for the role of Product in an organization, & close communication & collaboration with teams across departments
- Getting your hands dirty - were a small team & we have a lot of work ahead of us. You should be excited to roll up your sleeves & help the team in any way you can.
- Have at least 10 years of experience in product management & product leadership, with a strong track record working with engineering teams
- Have deep experience working directly on or with operations teams to define & drive operational KPIs
- Have a history of shipping & delivery of world-class products (healthcare experience is a plus)
- Are analytical & data-driven - distilling complex workflows & systems into clear processes & decisions with cross-team impact
- Are detail oriented - we believe in high-quality products, from pixel-perfect design to well-designed, compliant user workflows.
- Can learn extremely quickly - clinical trials are complex & consist of many moving parts. Effective prioritization of work is critical to our success.
- Have deep empathy - being able to truly understand the needs of both our external users & internal TrialSpark functions to align everyones goals.
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.