Join VillageMD as Radiology Technician in our Cumberland, RI location!
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
At VillageMD,we'relooking for a Radiology Technician us transform the way primary care is delivered & how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare,we'vepartnered with many of today's best primary care physicians.We'reequipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies & support. Inspiring them with better practices & consistent results.
We'recreating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven & patient-centered. To accomplish this,we'relooking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, & never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humilityto never stoplearning.
In this role, theRadiology Technicianwillpartner with ourVillage Medical team & collaborate with provider office staff, patients, & community partners to ensure the appropriate care & program support is accessible.
Could this be you?
The Radiology Technician orchestrates the deliberate organization of cost efficient, effective, patient care to facilitate the timely delivery of health services & minimize fragmentation of care. This individual identifies & engages with patients going outside the practice for care & as well as specified populations in need of disease prevention services.
How you can make a difference
- Communicates information, including but not limited to appointment details to patients via telephone email, patient portal, or other available communication tools
- Maintains sound employee radiation safe practices.
- Maintains proper sterile & septic technique for patients & required sterile fields.
- Provides clear, thorough & accurate documentation of all interactions with patients, & other individuals on behalf of patients, in the patients electronic health records
- Follows organizational guidelines regarding the use of the Electronic Medical Record (EMR) in compliance with HIPAA & patient confidentiality standards
Skills for success
- Self-motivated: energetic, self-starter; can work autonomously
- Results oriented: bias for action; demonstrated track record of achievement; drive for attainment of superior outcomes
- Flexible: ably navigates within ambiguity; solution-oriented
- Communication: conveys thoughts & expresses ideas effectively both verbally & in writing; strong presentation skills
- Collaboration: orientation to team-based work product & results
- Service: Actively supports others, demonstrates an optimistic, can-do approach to issue resolution
- Humility: low ego; engenders trust; respectful
Experience to drive change
- High school diploma or GED
- Two Year Program with accredited school of Radiologic Technology.
- Radiology Technology license
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Fluency in written & spoken English, including medical terminology
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including, empathy, patience, compassion, courtesy & attentiveness
- Ability to work independently with a strong sense of focus
- Task-oriented, strong organizational skills, ability to multitask
- Strong attention to detail
- Skilled in basic computer operations & EMR
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus & a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, & generous paid time off. You work in ahighly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience & enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products & services & the advancement of innovative solutions & improved quality of healthcare for providers & patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture how inclusion & diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity andinclusionas a source of strength in transforming healthcare.We believe building trust & innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance & respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system.Individuals seeking employment at VillageMDare consideredwithoutregard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMDare consideredwithout regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.