With a community of over 65 million users in 22 countries, BlaBlaCar is the global leader in long-distance carpooling. We are an innovative & fast-growing company building a unique community of members to transform the way people travel!
For more information about us, please visit https://blog.blablacar.com/newsroom/news-list
Why join us?
BlaBlaCar is looking for a SEA managerto join its central marketing team. As such, you will play a key role in defining our 2019 global SEA vision. You will be joining a very skilled & motivated team of people, whose goal is to accelerate BlaBlaCar's growth. Thus, the role requires a sharp, analytical mind & an entrepreneurial spirit. You should be able to envision & plan future campaigns in advance whilst rolling up your sleeves to ensure that the current ones are as efficient as possible.
What you will play a key role in
the definition of BlaBlaCar's 2019 global SEA strategy
the transition to the full automation of our bidding system, campaign creation & optimisation
the analysis of marketing KPIs to measure performance, identify growth leverage & new automation opportunities
the definition ofcountries' challenges & prios, working in close collaboration with the local marketing teams.
the development of new marketing projects
A few practical details about the role
- A few practical details about the role
- Start: As soon as you are ready!
- Location: Paris
- Contract: Long-term contract
- Compensation: competitive package based on experience
What we offer all of our employees:
- A start-up spirit that fosters agility, teamwork & impact
- Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth & fast-paced environment
- An inspiring working environment including state-of-the-art office spaces
- Free carpooling to live our value Be The Member”
- Annual BlaBlaBreak which takes us all for an unforgettable weekend
- Possibility to do a BlaBlaSwap once a year & go work from another BlaBlaOffice abroad
- Bi-Weekly BlaBlaTalks when we learn from each other
- Weekly Tech Demos
What is next?
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply below without forgetting to upload your resume in English (PDF format) nor to answer our questions in English as well. Kindly note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team & that all your information will be kept confidential.
You can expect us to review your application within the following 3 weeks. If your application fits our requirements, we will invite you to complete an online test. If you pass the test, a video interview, several on-site interviews & a business case will follow.
All your information will be kept confidential.
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.